What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

rcz H7 bulb size anyone

A

Anonymous

hi,i am updating the terrible standard h7 headlamps to hid's (i know not road legal been there)i just want to know the correct bulb size so as to order a hid kit from autobulbs.co.uk,ps i couldnt wait 3 months for a car any car that is??so hence no vision pack which should be STANDARD ON "PEUGOET "ANYWAY ON A CAR AT THIS PRICE.................."NICE REAR LED LIGHHTS SHAME ABOUT THE CHEAP NASTY FRONT LIGHTS"PEUGOET TAKE NOTICE KIA PICANTO'S HAVE LED DRL'S AS STANDARD.

CAN ANY YOU GUYS SHINE SOME LIGHT (PARDON THE PUND) ON MY QUERY.

JAMES :)

A

Anonymous

Ah, I see, because you think the light is terrible you are going to inflict the dazzle and glare that illegal HID's cause on the rest of us?

A

Anonymous

mr shiney said:
Ah, I see, because you think the light is terrible you are going to inflict the dazzle and glare that illegal HID's cause on the rest of us?

This needs to be quoted all around the world!!!

A

Anonymous

mr shiney said:

are they that good :mrgreen: .............well i will definitely get them thanks for the input ;) such a helpfull bunch arent you guys

A

Anonymous

jassyo06 said:
are they that good :mrgreen: .............well i will definitely get them thanks for the input ;) such a helpfull bunch arent you guys
Knowledge is derived from experience. I am assuming by the lack of helpful advice you are receiving, that no one has yet gained that experience. Maybe you would enlighten us in due course.

A

Anonymous

surely someone on this site knows the h7 bulbs designation type thats all i asked not for a sarcastic come back.if i get a high quality hid kit i wont blind no one.i dont do cheap and nasty kit,i had a h7 diamond vision on my fn2 they are ilegal in the uk but blinded no one and looked really good but are no use for winter driving

A

Anonymous

After Market HID bulbs are illegal for a reason. They blind drivers coming then other way as the reflectors are not designed for the scatter they create. They may look nice to you, but they are a menace to those of us on the receiving end.......

A

Anonymous

mr shiney said:
After Market HID bulbs are illegal for a reason. They blind drivers coming then other way as the reflectors are not designed for the scatter they create. They may look nice to you, but they are a menace to those of us on the receiving end.......

point taken and i will consider this fact and may try a alternative,i just need the bulb size for the h7 lamp,best phoning a peugeot parts dept dealership

A

Anonymous

I know exactly what kit you are after and where to get it, but i'm put off bloody telling you now in case i get a ear bashing too. :eusa-whistle:

A

Anonymous

without the lens for the HID to focus the light they are a bit "ashtray on motorbike"
get on ebay and find the H7 bulbs that claim to give same light as HIDs do (well near same colour)
at least then you will not be blinding everyone, will be able to see in the dark, not have a lump of transformer fitted to the back of the lights, OR buy HID headlamp assemblies (god knows how much they cost!!) and go the whole hog