What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

RCZ GT buying advice please

A

Anonymous

Hi, we are just about to buy an RCZ this weekend, found a beautiful opal white GT 200hp model. We particularly wanted off white / cream seats, which in the pictures this rcz has, when I spoke to the dealer, he said they are actually a light grey, and he had never come across one with cream or off white, he had only ever seen light grey as the whiteish colour we are looking for - can someone please advise as to whether the rcz was ever specified with cream / off white seats, or is the dealer correct and the colour that we have seen in pics is actually a light grey and it was never offered in white / cream.

Thanks for any advice you can help with, the colour of the seats is very important to us! I'll post pics when we buy and get it home.

A

Anonymous

Hiya newbie here.
Bought a 2011 dolphin blue GT 200 with cream leather seats august this year.
So i think your dealer is spinning you a line to make a sale.

But in my humble opinion you have exquisite taste :clap:

RCZ1

Reaction score
Your dealer is right. They are a light grey but look cream in photos. It's called Light Grey "Lama". Cream leather was never an option on the RCZ. The only cream leather I ever saw on a RCZ was in my first RCZ when I had bespoke leather fitted in black and cream.

RCZ1

Reaction score
Photos of my seats

tianorth

Reaction score
How come you don't get camera wobbles when you take a photo and run around the car to get in the picture?

DKZ5745

Reaction score
I have the light grey seats in my GT200. They do look white/off white both in photos & in the flesh. It is an excellent choice for the interior :thumbup:

the big blue

Reaction score
Hi all' :greetings-wavingblue:

I have a 2010 GT in Dolphin Blue and the integral leather option light greyish seats etc are listed as "Frission blue" in colour but they appear a light grey, cream frission blue colour if that helps. SO, cream, grey, frission blue ,,you say tomato, I say tomaeto !! :lol: Either way a light coloured interior does look special ,,as do I some would say ! :oops:

.the big blue (..still here on the Forum back benches !) :beer:

A

Anonymous

Thanks to all of you for your really helpful advice :thumbup:

It's a relief to know that grey is white, so to speak.

Someone in our house is now really really excited about seeing this car on Saturday, and if all is as described in the advert, we'll have a lovely rcz by Saturday afternoon.

I'll keep the forum updated.

John

renegade79

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. Congrats on the new car and be sure and upload some photos!