What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

RCZ GT 200

A

Anonymous

SOLD
RCZ GT 200 - 2011 "11" Plate . Registered 30/04/2011.

Shark Grey
Integral Black Leather
Vision Pack (Xenons & tyre pressure sensors)
Midnight Silver 19" Alloys
Feline Pack Polished Silver Grill

Currently on 8,100 miles but car this will rise with use.

- List price is £27,944

Looks like this :

The plate which nearly reads RCZ goes with the car :p

PM me if you are interested.

regards

Marcus

A

Anonymous

Re: RCZ GT 200 £20,995

RCZGT200 said:

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????? Bump ??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? :wave:

Hatman

Reaction score

OO58RON said:
RCZGT200 said:

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????? Bump ??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? :wave:

No replies to post Ron, like giving everyone a nudge.

A

Anonymous

Quote from the forum terms & conditions
• Repeat Posting. If no-one answers your question, bump it rather than posting it again and please don't post the same question in multiple forums, just the most appropriate one.

Just a polite way of bringing a post back to the top without flooding the forum with extra postings :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Thank you for the explanation, Marcus

A

Anonymous

and another sinking feeling-2011 rcz gt200 with vision pack-sport pack- £18,094. :thumbdown:

A

Anonymous

bee said:
and another sinking feeling-2011 rcz gt200 with vision pack-sport pack- £18,094. :thumbdown:

what did you expect Bee :( Peugeots will never hold their price no matter what they produce,Arnold Clarck are selling brand new 163 gt fap for £20,995 so they say :eusa-think: Ignore secondhand prices and just enjoy your car,used car prices are at a low just now coming up to Xmas they can fluctuate up and down by £900.also i think the 200bhp version will depreciate more than any other rcz model just because they can guzzle the petrol

A

Anonymous

Ron , it's the particulate filter in the exhaust of the diesel cars.

A

Anonymous

jassyo06 said:
what did you expect Bee :(
Peugeots will never hold their price no matter what they produce
Arnold Clarck are selling brand new 163 gt fap for £20,995 so they say :eusa-think:
Ignore secondhand prices and just enjoy your car,used car prices are at a low just now coming up to Xmas they can fluctuate up and down by £900.

This is no different to any other Marque - particularly around the 3 / 6 month point after the March / September Registrations. Normal Market fluctuations :roll:

I think the main problem is that as there has been such a comparison with the Audi TT, (some) Owners have a belief that they will command Audi re-sale values :wtf:

jassyo06 said:
also i think the 200bhp version will depreciate more than any other rcz model just because they can guzzle the petrol

Should have got a Diesel ;)

Personally, I think it's great that potential Owners are getting really good deals now :thumbup:
That's the advantage for those who can either wait or come late to the party.
Those of us that couldn't wait have to take it on the chin and not whinge just cos someone else is getting a better / wiser deal than we may have got at the time.

I think they call it....Life :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Gorwell said:
jassyo06 said:
what did you expect Bee :(
Peugeots will never hold their price no matter what they produce
Arnold Clarck are selling brand new 163 gt fap for £20,995 so they say :eusa-think:
Ignore secondhand prices and just enjoy your car,used car prices are at a low just now coming up to Xmas they can fluctuate up and down by £900.

This is no different to any other Marque - particularly around the 3 / 6 month point after the March / September Registrations. Normal Market fluctuations :roll:

I think the main problem is that as there has been such a comparison with the Audi TT, (some) Owners have a belief that they will command Audi re-sale values :wtf:

jassyo06 said:
also i think the 200bhp version will depreciate more than any other rcz model just because they can guzzle the petrol

Should have got a Diesel ;)

Personally, I think it's great that potential Owners are getting really good deals now :thumbup:
That's the advantage for those who can either wait or come late to the party.
Those of us that couldn't wait have to take it on the chin and not whinge just cos someone else is getting a better / wiser deal than we may have got at the time.

I think they call it....Life :thumbup:

YUP..............the same in all retail products supply and demand :thumbdown: now how cheap can i lease that Audi A5 coupe 2.0tfsi S-LINE :lol: IN RED :cool: OR WHITE EVEN :cool:

I GOT A BRAND NEW 58 PLATE HONDA CIVIC TYPE r gt SATNAV 19"RAGE ALLOY WHEELS FOR £18,500 THE GUYS THAT GOT THE SAME SPEC HONDA IN ITS FIRST YEAR OF RELEASE PAID £23-£24,000 AS GORWELL SAYS THATS LIFE I PAID MEGA BUCKS FOR MY GORGEOUS 55"BACKLIT LG TV THEN 8 MONTHS ON THEY WERE SELLING FOR A THIRD OR LESS OFF THE PRICE :(

A

Anonymous

RCZGT200 said:
So why on earth do those letters get quoted? Surely 2.0 HDi GT is sufficient maybe add 163BHP if you want, but why fap?

A

Anonymous

By the way Marcus. I now see the value of a bump :beer:

A

Anonymous

OO58RON said:
RCZGT200 said:
So why on earth do those letters get quoted? Surely 2.0 HDi GT is sufficient maybe add 163BHP if you want, but why fap?

fap is peugeots get with it terminology for :cool: :lol:For its diesel combustion system like the 200gt is THP THATS ALL MATE :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Gorwell said:
jassyo06 said:
.....MY GORGEOUS 55" BACKLIT LG TV.....

Wow, that's SOME TV :thumbup: :clap:
:beer:

yeah £3,000 then went to £2,000 8 months later but i still love it but at least i had the kudos of owening it first :cool: thats life Mr gorwell :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Indeed. Can you share the wealth Marcus? Free keyrings to every member!?