What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

RCZ GT 200 - Mercury Grey

Pete321

Reaction score
Hi, Just received car from large dealership.
Having issue with 'engine fault' warning light. Originally told something to do with the turbo valve which was replaced. Light came on again. Back to dealer this time told it was coil lead which was replaced. On way home under acceleration about 60mph, light came on again. Back to dealer to be told they aren't able to identify fault and referred to Main peugeot dealer.
Car is 2011 200 gt petrol with 59k on clock.
Absolutely love car and its spotless in every other way.
Anyone any ideas?

Pedro

Reaction score
I have the 200GT & the code was classic P0087 = fuel pump symptoms were juddering on acceleration due to fuel rail pressure too low & with EML on as soon as it started up I'm not saying it could be the same problem but they are a generic fault on the Zs & some owners have changed plugs/ coils & still ended up with the same problems you could ask the garage for a fuel rail pressure test?

jokule81

Reaction score
I had exact same issue! broke twice in 1 week after buying it - fuel pump
not filling me with confidence :(

Kerr

Reaction score
A lot of owners trade in cars when they are having problems. It's not usual to buy a used car needing things fixed. The dealer should be picking up on things prior to sale.

If you've bought a car that has numerous issues and the dealer is struggling to fix the car it's probably better to reject the car.

Pete321

Reaction score
Absolutely agree! Only thing swayed it was 2 year warranty, 3 new tyres, 1 free service and full tank of petrol!
Car is spotless in every other way

Pedro

Reaction score
Apparently a sensor on turbo???
As usual, awaiting part!!
Turbo diverter valves available on the web & ebay Boost pressure sensor (MAP sensor) for sale at online parts websites ?