What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

RCZ Going to Top Gear

A

Anonymous

Im one of the lucky ones iv got tickets to Top Gear and I'll be taking my RCZ on the 102 mile drive from Colchester to Dunsfold Aerodrome on the 23/2. Has anyone on here been befor as I'd be interested in knowing what to expect when I'm there

A

Anonymous

RCZ Matt..you lucky beggar. I,ve been trying to get . tickets for 4 years, still patiently waiting. Anyway have a good time

A

Anonymous

Hi RCZ MATT, Never been but keep your precious RCZ away from Jeremy as he may run over it in a tank, immerse it in water, shot bullets at it or something more bizarre. Enjoy the day and give us a write up. :greetings-wavingblue:

A

Anonymous

Hi Matt,

Well done, I've also been trying for Top Gear for ages.
Have a great day and will look forward to a full report.

A

Anonymous

I can't find the thread to post a link, but Scarlet and her hubby went to one of the TG live shows and had a blast. You should PM her and get a full report from her.

A

Anonymous

Cheers guys, I can't wait I'm really looking forward to going I will try and take some pictures and I'll pop a report on here to let you know how the day go's :thumbup: