What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

RCZ GENESIS RIMS

A

Anonymous

Hi ,

I'm from belgium and installed my genesis wheels today. They are quite large... 20". There was JUST enoufh space to mount them, but it was close :p

The result =>

A

Anonymous

:cool: :cool: :cool: glad i dont have to clean them :wtf: but they look the uber mate the photos dont do them justice must have cost ya a fortune :cool:

A

Anonymous

i know that the pictures are not that good quality, they are pulled with a samsung phone... On the picture's the rims look actualy a bit small but in real life they are quite big, believe me :p

The car rides a bit harder now and got a lot more grip. I had the luck to second buy them for just a tirth of the actual price! lucky me :$

A

Anonymous

Just wait till the sun shines on them.............Black shades required :cool: :lol: i think :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

yeah its gonne be tricky to drive but sexy to look :p thx for the reply's

A

Anonymous

Best after market alloys i have seen on a rcz :thumbup: god they are wide tyres :wtf: whats the width or have you fitted spacers on them :eusa-think:

A

Anonymous

Nope nothing spacers :) the wheel in front is different then the wheel in the back. The rims are pretty wide :)
front: 20x8.5" 245/35R20 ET25
back: 20x9.5" 245/35R20 ET25

Thats why the back look so massife now :p in real live its even more inpressife

A

Anonymous

That does look pretty gangsta!! :cool: Has the ride quality/handling been affected? Fitting those in Aberdeen would have to come with a preemptive spinal massage such is the pot holed and disgusting state of our roads!!!

dreamer

Reaction score
and are they better than the contisportcontact 3 or 5? I've read that the 5 are really great!

A

Anonymous

You don't have very much the choose because it's a 20" wheel. Falken was the best brand if you look to price and quallity. The car is even driving faster and has better handling then with the 18" rims. This is because the original wheels having a weight of nearly 18kg and my new rims are just 10kg. You feel that differents. Just always look carefully to the weight of a new rim because otherwise your rcz will slow down... i don't have this problem with the genesis wheels ;)