What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

RCZ from Russia

A

Anonymous

Welcome Alex. I am sure that you will find this forum very informative and it's members very helpful.

A

Anonymous

Wow welcome, I'm sure you will find lots of useful information on here, some of these guys just about know everything there is to know about everything RCZ ;)

A

Anonymous

Russia. That's amazing, great looking car too.you will enjoy I'm sure

A

Anonymous

Welcome Bormotyxa

You also appear to have the champagne coloured roof arches too. They were not a standard issue. Enjoy your car and have lots of fun driving it.

A

Anonymous

Not convinced about champagne arches with the white body and silver alloys, bars on the grille etc. It's a bit "busy" looking for me. However, as ever, this is totally subjective and, as long as you are happy, who cares what anyone else thinks!!

A

Anonymous

Привет= it's more like Hi. And yes I have Russian keyboard ;)

A

Anonymous

Yes for remap you need remove ECU, then open it, then connect to board. It's only way. So I can suggest you some remap's service. PM me if need more info.

Joske

Reaction score
Sint-Huibrechts-Hern - Limburg - Flanders
Welcome

OO58RON said:
Welcome Bormotyxa

You also appear to have the champagne coloured roof arches too. They were not a standard issue. Enjoy your car and have lots of fun driving it.

I think it's a Limited Edition (the first ones to be delivered). On the Limited Edition the champagne coloured arches came as standard. ;)