What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

RCZ Feline Pack and Diesel v Petrol @ Silverstone !

Plecodoras

Reaction score
I've heard a few people talking about chrome mesh grills lately, and since I had a GT200 which came with the
" Feline Pack " that includes the choice of chrome or black mesh grills top and bottom on the MK1, also, quad exhaust and side RCZ decals and was available on both petrol and diesels.
This video shot at Silverstone explains a bit more, but also heads the GT200 against the HDi and the result is pretty astounding, worth a watch if you haven't seen it......
Enjoy.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4CyEuNsYeM[/youtube]

Post your comments - surprised - I was !

Cheers M.. :beer:

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
Good find that Mick I haven’t seen that before :thumbup: just goes to show petrol v diesel not such a big difference when hammering them round a track but it is a Peugeot advert :eusa-think:

Ciderbaby

Reaction score
Great find I went with the HDI and it's got the feline pack. Super car to drive and weirdly doesn't sound like a diesel on the move.

Plecodoras

Reaction score
Yes I agree it was biased to the Peugeot brand but I think the test would have been pretty close going by their results.
Nice to see a report which isn't biased towards a certain German brand for a change. But my posting it was too show the feline pack, the head to head was a bonus !!

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk