What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Rcz - do both mirrors automatically dip?

A

Anonymous

Hello all,

Just wanted to ask this before I spend any money on diagnostics!

I have a late 2012 model Rcz, when I first got it, I could've sworn both mirrors dipped automatically (without me touching any button), a recent d-bag was too close to me and the passenger side was forced in...ever since then I noticed that the passenger side does not dip automatically...when I reverse...I now need to adjust this manually!

So my initial question is, do both sides dip automatically or is it the only the side you adjust the button to that dips automatically!

CircuitMonkey

Reaction score
Mine only does one at a time deepening on which side the adjuster switch is set to

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

DKZ5745

Reaction score
To get your side mirrors to lower, engage reverse gear then move the mirror selection switch on the drivers door to whichever side you want to lower. That mirror will then automatically move to a pre determined angle that you can set manually, then the mirror will always go to that position when you do the above.