What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

RCZ Designer

Bas

Reaction score
I bought my first RCZ last month - it was love at first sight - and having no experience of either the marque or model I was fascinated to come across this clip online from June 2010. Unfortunately the Twitter link seems no longer available.
----------------------

PEUGEOT RCZ DESIGNER – BORIS REINMOLLER TAKES QUESTIONS & ANSWERS NEXT TUESDAY ON TWITTER​

Peugeot is making available Boris Reinmöller, the chief designer of the new and highly-desirable RCZ Sports Coupé – to answer questions live on Twitter site http://twitter.com/itchoosesyou next Tuesday, 8th June between 12.30pm and 2.00pm (BST).

The Peugeot RCZ is particularly interesting from a design point-of-view, because it has emerged precisely true to the original Frankfurt Motor Show concept car of 2007. It has a distinctive road presence due to its ‘double-bubble’ roof and rear window shape in between the beautifully crafted one-piece aluminium roof arches.

The design of RCZ has already been appreciated by the critics, who have awarded it ‘Most beautiful car’ (25th International Automobile Festival), ‘Design of the Year’ (Fleet World) and ‘Sports car of the Year’ (Diesel Car magazine)."
----------------------

I take my hat off to Boris Reinmoller for creating such a unique and timeless design