What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

RCZ Dashbord

Harryrcz

Reaction score
Hey guys,
I am JK and I am a newcomer to the forum. I like the RCZ a lot, and now I am thninking seriously about getting the new R. It looks fantastic in pictures and I am sure the real thing is super too!
The only reservation I have about ordering the R, is that I live in Cyprus (..the island southeast of Greece..) and down here the whether half of the year is hot hot hot! I will go over 40 celcius for several days. Although I am planning to have the car parked in the garage, it will have to get out sometimes under the sun ! The problem with that is the leather dashboard of the R. Following the various posts on the forum about possible problems relating to the direct sunlight, I am really having difficulty with proceeding with the order. Is it really inevitable that at some point the dashboard will start having problems and wear out ?? I appreciate all advice I can get !
Thanks!
Hi mate did you managed to buy the RCZ R and it is located in Cyprus?If yes i would like to contact you.Thank you for your time. Harry Christophi Limassol Cyprus

Harryrcz

Reaction score
Hey guys,
I am JK and I am a newcomer to the forum. I like the RCZ a lot, and now I am thninking seriously about getting the new R. It looks fantastic in pictures and I am sure the real thing is super too!
The only reservation I have about ordering the R, is that I live in Cyprus (..the island southeast of Greece..) and down here the whether half of the year is hot hot hot! I will go over 40 celcius for several days. Although I am planning to have the car parked in the garage, it will have to get out sometimes under the sun ! The problem with that is the leather dashboard of the R. Following the various posts on the forum about possible problems relating to the direct sunlight, I am really having difficulty with proceeding with the order. Is it really inevitable that at some point the dashboard will start having problems and wear out ?? I appreciate all advice I can get !
Thanks!
Hi mate did you managed to buy the RCZ R and it is located in Cyprus?If yes i would like to contact you.Thank you for your time. Harry Christophi Limassol Cyprus