What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

RCZ Cup Front Enblem

A

Anonymous

I was browsing the Peugeot sports website a while back and spotted the Cup's front grille at the Technical Parts section. It seems that this version has a kind of a meshed back instead of glossy solid back to the chromed lion and gate.

http://www.peugeotsport-store.com/produ ... oduct=1998

It's item 2 in the Front Bumper section.

Has anyone enquired / install it?

Cheers

Edit: Seems like there's a whole induction system using the emblem as the intake, very clever indeed! I'm wondering whether the system can he used to the roadversion and to what extent!

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2

A

Anonymous

Funny. was looking at my daughter's 308 cc yesterday. she has that
meshed emblem on hers. it looks quite good and i wondered why they
didnt put it on the rcz

A

Anonymous

I have sent an e-mail to them, price is £24.16 euro. Asking for a better picture and postage to uk.

I like the racing mirrors they come out at 134.32 euro each

A

Anonymous

race0360 said:
I have sent an e-mail to them, price is £24.16 euro. Asking for a better picture and postage to uk.

I like the racing mirrors they come out at 134.32 euro each
Will you be getting the induction system too?

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2

A

Anonymous

To fit the front emblem housing the whole front bumper skin has to be removed. Not a Sunday DIY Job.

A

Anonymous

changing mine this weekend actually ... just waiting to get the new logo attached to the already finished replacement part.. pic attached.
So looking forward to it being entirely black :)

Attachments

• 376548_4136315763406_1351970675_n.jpg
    376548_4136315763406_1351970675_n.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 5,484
A

Anonymous

I read you have to remove the front bumper in order to remove the enblem. For me that is too much work.

A

Anonymous

yeah, seems it needs to go down, will try and document the steps if anyone is interested?

A

Anonymous

Paint it blue! Then you will look like your supporting Barclays Bank :)

A

Anonymous

It's actually the logo of Eintracht Frankfurt the local football team (soccer) ;)

A

Anonymous

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1342896574.295503.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1342896574.295503.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 5,380
A

Anonymous

all done :)
Took about an hour to take off the front and get it back on.
The part is clipped AND Glued on, but pretty easy to be removed.

Personally I think it looks a LOT better once the part is completely black, no matter what Logo you have.

Attachments

• WP_000073.jpg
    WP_000073.jpg
    208.4 KB · Views: 5,365
  • WP_0000681.jpg
    WP_0000681.jpg
    222.5 KB · Views: 5,364
  • WP_0000691.jpg
    WP_0000691.jpg
    217.9 KB · Views: 5,364
A

Anonymous

p3ncilcase said:
yeah, seems it needs to go down, will try and document the steps if anyone is interested?
Nice work, man! I found your thread while looking for instructions regarding the emblem. I too wanted to paint it black. Any advice regarding the steps for the bumper? Thank you!

A

Anonymous

I'll make some pics of where the screws etc are and what to press as soon as i can and upload them for you.
i did in fact rebuy the emblem part and redid the spare one before taking out the original. :)

A

Anonymous

Hi p3ncilcase, any news about the procedure to remove the emblem without detach the whole front bumber ?

Thanks,
Max

A

Anonymous

Hi,

unfortunately the bumber definately needs to be removed, no other way to do it.