What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

RCZ Calendar for 2013 - Put your name down for one !

Status
Not open for further replies.

RCZ1

Reaction score
As forum members are producing such great photos of their RCZs we have decided to produce a RCZ calendar for 2013. We are giving you plenty of notice so you can all get shooting! .

Each month will feature the winning photograph voted for by our forum members. The winning photos from November and December 2011 will be included as well as the winning shots from January to October 2012. This will enable the calendar to be produced, printed and on sale in time for Xmas 2012.

When the winning photograph has been chosen each month I will contact the winner to confirm that the photograph can be used in the calendar and that you send me a high resolution file of the image. This is so that the best printing quality
can be achieved. The rules of the photographic competition insist that the photograph must be your own work and that you own the photograph!

It is envisaged that the cost of the calendar will be approx £10 (confirmed nearer the time) and will be A4 sized.

So come on everyone, get those cameras out and let's see some truly stunning shots of your RCZ.

A

Anonymous

Re: RCZ Calendar for 2013

What a fantastic idea. Thank you in advance for organising it all. :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Brilliant idea! I'll be sure to send some pics when I get my hands on my RCZ

(Patiently(well not that patiently) waiting on the arrival of my Dolphin Blue RCZ GT with 19ins Onyx Black Solstice alloys)

A

Anonymous

Looking at the short list for the photo competition, it got me to thinking that consideration for suitability as well photogenics need to be considered. Sunny blue skies and bowling green grass may not look too good on a calender for February 2013. Just a thought that came to me.

RCZ1

Reaction score

OO58RON said:
Looking at the short list for the photo competition, it got me to thinking that consideration for suitability as well photogenics need to be considered. Sunny blue skies and bowling green grass may not look too good on a calender for February 2013. Just a thought that came to me.

Why not Ron? It could cheer people up on those cold, gloomy days :D

RCZ1

Reaction score

Guys and gals - just thinking about the calendar - we only have two more months for the final two entries to go on our calendar as November and December 2012 winning photos, will be included.

Therefore it's nearing time for getting it printed. The more calendars I order to start with, the cheaper they will be therefore if you could add your name to the list below if you would definitely like to buy one, it will be cheaper for all of us in the long run.

Until I have a final figure, I won't know for definite how much the calendar will be but it won't be more than £12 and in all probability will be more like £10.

Include me, I would like to purchase a 2013 RCZ Calendar to adorn my wall :)

1. RCZ1

A

Anonymous

If I'm no it in I don't want one.
I'm taking my ball home now!

A

Anonymous

Starky said:
Scott barton said:
If I'm no it in I don't want one.
I'm taking my ball home now!
pick that dummy up before someone trips over it ;)

Or his bottom lip gets run over by someone on a scooter :lol: :lol:

A

Anonymous

Think if you look back Donna you fluffed yer vote but hey, at first you don't succeed try try again ;)

A

Anonymous

donnaj1dlh said:
Or his bottom lip gets run over by someone on a scooter :lol: :lol:
hahahaha epic. A scooter, just about fell of my chair there ;)

A

Anonymous

Surely I should get the last month for being in the top ten ever since I joined.
A kind of booby prize for not winning.

RCZ1

Reaction score
Scott barton said:
Surely I should get the last month for being in the top ten ever since I joined.
A kind of booby prize for not winning.

No-one can deny your determination Scott :)

Status
Not open for further replies.