What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

RCZ Breakdown help and advice please

Flanners

Reaction score
Hope you get it all sorted soon and maybe reconsider selling.👍

Colinchaser

Reaction score
Hope you get it all sorted soon and maybe reconsider selling.👍
Thank you as I say, this is my daughter Car and she's had enough it's been off the road now approx 6 weeks. She's lost faith and I tend to agree it's time for it to go. She's had it 2 years and pampered it but she's looking toward a new 4 door vehicle now. Many thanks to you and everyone for the advice, support and wishes it's greatly appreciated.

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
Well my mechanic used his diagnostic then got another mechanic to use his as he said he had the best diagnostic gear available however he misdiagnosed throttle body which has now been replace and a wiring short which he was also wrong about. Goi g to my original post a guy they spoke to retired Peguot mechanic allegedly says its a million percent high pressure fuel pump and injectors. Preety fed up with it all but kinda just have to keep on going with it, as so much has been replaced and checked. It'd be great to get the pump checked before actually buying one so I'll ask about that tomorrow. Thank you.
I’ve not heard of any common issues regarding injectors in the THP it will most definitely be the HPFP.

Colinchaser

Reaction score
Thank you. He's fitting a Hpfp early next week fingers crossed that this will finally resolve the problem.

Colinchaser

Reaction score
Update. Still at a loss just replaced fuel pump still the same issue and definately overfueling. So to re cap ECU tested OK Coils and plugs replaced. Lambada sensorsrs replaced, Throttle body replaced, wiring Al checked by auto electrician. No joy whatsoever, only thing I can thing is fuel injectors but I'm not the mechanic. Nightmare.