What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

RCZ Body Kit Parts?

anghel132

Reaction score
Sorry all, wasn't too sure where to post this one. Am keen and looking for bodykit parts that are in Australia or can get sent to here. But one thing that has caught my attention to begin with is this front. (attached). I can't tell if that's an entire aftermarket part of if they've just lifted the lion, filled in the cavity and put the lion on top?

1614373939594.png

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
Sorry all, wasn't too sure where to post this one. Am keen and looking for bodykit parts that are in Australia or can get sent to here. But one thing that has caught my attention to begin with is this front. (attached). I can't tell if that's an entire aftermarket part of if they've just lifted the lion, filled in the cavity and put the lion
Oh crap sorry I didn't see the tuning/modifying subforum.
No worries, it’s just a MK1 with the front emblem surround removed and fabricated over and some either selective painting but may be vinyl wrap to give the impression of a different bumper/ front defuser.
I’ve seen this mod quite a bit and don’t usually like it because owners normally leave the logo off and it looks bare but this has the lion and looks great for it 👍 also looks like it’s had a fog light delete too.

anghel132

Reaction score
Thanks man! Happy for you to move this to the right spot if you can. (Is that even possible with new forum scripts nowadays?).

Yeah I was thinking removing logo then body filler. I'm very keen on doing this, logo in gold, and using the new logo.. buuuut I'm worried it'll look like a proton badge haha

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
That’s the problem with mods you don’t know how good they look till you’ve done em!

anghel132

Reaction score
I'm looking into some custom body part makers in my area. See if I can't flare out the wheel arches a bit more. Like the rocketbunny kit but a little more elegant looking. If I fill the width though I'd be looking at REALLY fat wheels. Not sure if I want to go down that path right now.

Bang308

Reaction score
See this on the internet,is this what your looking for anghel123

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-09-13-13-48-38.png
    Screenshot_2020-09-13-13-48-38.png
    424.3 KB · Views: 41

ONLY AEK

Reaction score
so has anyone seen this?

pretty nice i think but don't know any details

Verminator

Staff member
Reaction score
Would love to know whom is making them and where you can get hold of one for our RCZs

2retro

Reaction score
Looks more like an air-brake than a spoiler when it's raised though!