What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

RCZ Auto Gone South?

A

Anonymous

Took delivery of my new RCZ on December 28... Loving it! I am based in Kyalami Johannesburg, and spend 2-3 hours daily in traffic so went with the Auto. there is only one spec option here, which seems full house except for the 18 inch wheels, and no Navigation system as Peugoet do not yet have maps for SA.

If there where a turbo diesel auto, that would have been my first choice, but the petrol auto works really well. The tiptronic is very responsive, and my first day to work and back the fuel consumption was around 8km/l which isn't too bad. Traded in my Smart Roadster, which was an awesome vehicle, but the RCZ is in a different class...

Great car, it amazes me that Peugeot too such a giant stride with the RCZ!

A

Anonymous

A warm welcome to you. Not at all surprised that you are impressed by the RCZ. The vast majority of us on here are too. :thumbup: