What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

RCZ Asphalt - Coming Soon......

A

Anonymous

RCZ1 said:
Swissvax have brought out a wax specifically for matt paint, so there you go for anyone who may be interested in buying one :thumbup:
Trust you to know that! Hail the Queen!

FGRob

Reaction score
RCZ1 said:
Swissvax have brought out a wax specifically for matt paint, so there you go for anyone who may be interested in buying one :thumbup:
Yes - but will Peugeot allow you to use it :wtf: ;) If I remember right the car comes with cleaning products / recommendations

RCZ1

Reaction score
No disrespect to Peugeot Rob, but Swissvax certainly know a thing or two about waxes so I wouldn't be too concerned about using it :D

FGRob

Reaction score
RCZ1 said:
No disrespect to Peugeot Rob, but Swissvax certainly know a thing or two about waxes so I wouldn't be too concerned about using it :D
Not the point, they can be the world's best but if something goes wrong and you've not followed the guide lines you are stuffed.

RCZ1

Reaction score
Ah but do you really think Peugeot will supply an expensive pot of wax with it. We shall wait and see :eusa-think: