What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

RCZ Asphalt - Coming Soon......

A

Anonymous

Hi everyone,

I've now seen the details for the UK spec (very limited edition) RCZ Asphalt.

As it hasnt been officially announced I cant reveal anything yet but....I think the car looks stunning :thumbup:

And....Perrys MK will be one of the few dealers who will be getting one :dance:

More details to follow when I can :cool:

A

Anonymous

Well I could tell you but I think Peugeot Prod would come to the dealership and kill me :shock:

A

Anonymous

RCZGT200 said:
Well I could tell you but I think Peugeot Prod would come to the dealership and kill me :shock:
Mums the word :eusa-shhh:

A

Anonymous

OO58RON said:
RCZGT200 said:
Mums the word :eusa-shhh:

A nods as good as a wink to a blind bat :eusa-whistle:

A

Anonymous

dunno....might be worth the sacrifice!!...I kid...Marcus is a Legend!

A

Anonymous

I've only been give the suggested UK number which is way below 100 cars...cant be more exact yet...sorry :crazy:

FGRob

Reaction score
What would you like to know :dance: :dance:

I word of warning - you cannot polish it, you have to clean it using special instructions, if it gets scratched you have to have the complete panel resprayed as you cannot polish it out. :eek: :eek:

Rob. ;)

A

Anonymous

God this is frustrating, I know prices,specs, volumes etc but cant say anything until the official announcement.... :crazy:

FGRob

Reaction score
RCZGT200 said:
God this is frustrating, I know prices,specs, volumes etc but cant say anything until the official announcement.... :crazy:
Would you like a few pointers :wave: Yes no answers only :eusa-whistle:

FGRob

Reaction score
RCZGT200 said:
did you like the seats? I think they look fab!
Yep they are stunning, the theme runs into the back as well, they feel very nice when you sit in them :crazy: :eusa-whistle: :lol:

RCZ1

Reaction score
RCZGT200 said:
FGRob said:
I word of warning - you cannot polish it

Rob. ;)

Correct. Dont think it will be one for RCZ1 :D

Definitely wouldn't be for me Marcus. To be honest I don't understand all this craze for matt paint that seems to be going on at the moment. The shinier the better for me. But life would be boring if we were all the same though wouldn't it :D

A

Anonymous

RCZ1 said:
RCZGT200 said:
FGRob said:
I word of warning - you cannot polish it

Rob. ;)

Correct. Dont think it will be one for RCZ1 :D

Definitely wouldn't be for me Marcus. To be honest I don't understand all this craze for matt paint that seems to be going on at the moment. The shinier the better for me. But life would be boring if we were all the same though wouldn't it :D

Same here, it's gotta have some shine.
The Asphalt looks a bit menacing and mysterious, but it's not for me, i think it will just look dirty all the time, sorry but thats my opinion. :eusa-think:

Hope i havent started something here again. :oops:

A

Anonymous

One thing at least, it will cut down the mountain of mail relating to the question of What is the Best Polish to use, to get the best shine. It would be like Knitting Fog.

RCZ1

Reaction score
Swissvax have brought out a wax specifically for matt paint, so there you go for anyone who may be interested in buying one :thumbup: