What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

RCZ accessories for sale

A

Anonymous

Hi

I have a RCZ HDI K&N replacement Air Filter for sale. This was fitted to my car for 3000 miles and is like new and has the manufacturers warranty.

I have genuine carpet mats in very good condition.

I have a brand new space saver wheel in red. It's a 407 wheel and fits the rear but not the front. It fits in the spare wheel part of the boot and is good for an emergency. If puncture on front then just swap rear to front and spare to rear. Cheaper than new alloy wheel and better than using tyre foam which ruins the tyre. Lost of posts on the forum and I chose this cheaper and I think better option. I paid £100 for the wheel but will sell for £50 as its brand new. Oh, and I will throw in a key ring lol.

Any offers welcome.

Cheers

Rob

A

Anonymous

Hi

I received a private message and I have sold the foot rest to a forum member. Thanks

DKZ5745

Reaction score
Chris, search on EBay, you can get a replica footrest for under a tenner-delivered. They are exactly the same as the Pug ones and fit perfectly.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    105.1 KB · Views: 3,268

2retro

Reaction score
Yep, think mine was actually about £6.50 delivered from China - what a bargain!