What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

RCZ A Real Bird Puller

G81

Reaction score
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

A

Anonymous

:lol: I know !!

Oh well , :roll: I suppose I will have to go a wash it again :D

A

Anonymous

What do you do if a bird poo's on your car?

You don't take her out on a second date :lol:

FGRob

Reaction score
I had a bad / funny experience in my other car, just cleaned it - looked the dogs danglers, it's a soft top so the roof was down just pulled out of the lane where I live turning right, just blipped the throttle (exhaust's a bit loud) and scared a load of birds in a garden right next to me - yep you've guest it, as soon as they took off they made themselves lighter and guest where it all went - yep over me and the car - it was everywhere, :eek: :eek: I had to turn around and wash the car again plus I had to have a shower :oops: :lol: :lol:

Rob.

t110jim

Reaction score
I used to have a white 205 gti 1.9 would wash and polish it go into house and watch robin sit on mirror and do his business every time, thought this was bad until I saw man with a saab wih binliners over his mirrors this was to stop crows doing the same

G81

Reaction score
FGRob said:
I had a bad / funny experience in my other car, just cleaned it - looked the dogs danglers, it's a soft top so the roof was down just pulled out of the lane where I live turning right, just blipped the throttle (exhaust's a bit loud) and scared a load of birds in a garden right next to me - yep you've guest it, as soon as they took off they made themselves lighter and guest where it all went - yep over me and the car - it was everywhere, :eek: :eek: I had to turn around and wash the car again plus I had to have a shower :oops: :lol: :lol:

Rob.

hahaha classic :Moony:

A

Anonymous

FGRob said:

Rob.

I hate that, when your trying to look cool :cool: , and then something like that happens :lol: .

What bad luck . . . . . or is it thought to be good luck :?