What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

RCZ 200

LeonardoK

Reaction score
Hi Everybody,

I'm about to buy a 2011 200HP RCZ. Two owners, 84.000 km. Test drive is tomorrow morning.
Let me know what you guys think.

Leonardo

Attachments

• RCZ200.jpg
    RCZ200.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 21

LeonardoK

Reaction score
Thanks DK. 5 minutes into the test ride I was sold and I bought it. Its rediculously fast. 23 February is delivery day, realy looking forward to that.
The red on your RCZ looks stunning btw, beautiful car.

Kyemin

Reaction score
Oh! It's fast. And a drinker if you don't learn to control your impulses.
Also, remember, most people don't expect you to be on the side of their car after they blink when they see you in the rearview mirror, so take that into account.
I have a 200 too. I could kiss it all day but people would find akward. Still, when nobody's looking.... ;)

Great buy bud. Hope all goes well and you both have a long happy life togheter. Welcome to the forum. ;)

LeonardoK

Reaction score
Oh! It's fast. And a drinker if you don't learn to control your impulses.
Also, remember, most people don't expect you to be on the side of their car after they blink when they see you in the rearview mirror, so take that into account.
I have a 200 too. I could kiss it all day but people would find akward. Still, when nobody's looking.... ;)

Great buy bud. Hope all goes well and you both have a long happy life togheter. Welcome to the forum. ;)
"I could kiss it all day but people would find akward. Still, when nobody's looking...."
So glad to hear that, I thougt I was the only one who felt that way:cool: