What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

RCZ 1.6 GT (200) For Sale £15,995

A

Anonymous

Hi members!

I am looking to sell my rcz around the end of May, it will be going on auto trader as soon as I get my private plate on retention and a new reg assigned to my car with the updated log book, but I thought I would give forum members fist dibs :dance:

It is a 2011 (11) reg 1st registered on 3rd March in Dolphin Blue with matching fusion blue leather seats & dashboard. Just turned 17000 miles with full main dealer service history and balance of warranty in place. Taxed until feb 2014.

Car is immaculate with the following factory options fitted: vision pack, alacantra spots steering wheel & gear stick gaiter, integral fusion blue leather and midnight 19" alloys!
I have also replaced the side light bulbs with white LEDs which go nicely with the xenons.
It's a great car and cost over £26K when new. Bargain now at £15,995 after 2 years! :thumbup:

If your interested, then pm and I will provide my contact details so I can answer any of your questions, arrange viewing or photos etc.

Thanks for reading this!
Bladders

A

Anonymous

Might I suggest maybe putting some pics up here to help generate some interest in what sounds to be a fantastic example? Out of interest, what's it to be replaced by?

A

Anonymous

Thanks mrizzle, I will take some over the weekend (post a good wash)!
This was my second rcz having had a 156 gt first. Family growing and fancied a change so looking at the new Juke Nismo!

A

Anonymous

Bradders said:
Thanks mrizzle, I will take some over the weekend (post a good wash)!
This was my second rcz having had a 156 gt first. Family growing and fancied a change so looking at the new Juke Nismo!

I was admiring one of them last weekend actually. I know their a marmite car but I think they're quirky and cool. Love them in black with the little red touches!