What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Rcz 1.6 brake pads

Mr Z

Reaction score
Hi

I would like to buy new brake pads for the RCZ. I was looking at pagid pads on euro car parts. They have 2 different front pagid pads. Can anyone advise which ones to go for?

I don't see any PR codes or anything to check

Thanks

Verminator

Staff member
Reaction score
Try these for good quality and price

Hope this helps you out as I changed all mine from this company drill and Grove all round with pads take a look..
Drive safe and stay lucky 🍀
Les n Co

Jh72i

Reaction score
Try these for good quality and price

Hope this helps you out as I changed all mine from this company drill and Grove all round with pads take a look..
Drive safe and stay lucky 🍀
Les n Co
Is this legit? For Rcr-r? 1 disc is €600 here! Can it be true that I could get something decent for a fraction of that?

Attachments

• Brake Discs and Pads for RCZ Coupe 1.6 THP (267bhp) 1213-0416.png
    Brake Discs and Pads for RCZ Coupe 1.6 THP (267bhp) 1213-0416.png
    150.6 KB · Views: 12

Kerr

Reaction score
Is this legit? For Rcr-r? 1 disc is €600 here! Can it be true that I could get something decent for a fraction of that?

Sadly that price is genuine for a single RCZ R front disc. They were £504 each last time I looked in the UK. There aren't much options out there. Godspeed are the only cheaper option I'm aware of.

Are you looking for parts for the R?

Jh72i

Reaction score
Sadly that price is genuine for a single RCZ R front disc. They were £504 each last time I looked in the UK. There aren't much options out there. Godspeed are the only cheaper option I'm aware of.

Are you looking for parts for the R?
Yes, soon the brake discs will need replacing - been dreading that bill.