What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Rattle, Passenger rear 3 quarter

A

Anonymous

Hey all,

I have a (very!) annoying rattle in the passenger side rear three quarter. I thought it was a bust speaker at first, but any bass it rattling something and I have no idea what!

If I hold the panel up and right from the speaker it stops. Any ideas? Maybe I need to remove the rear 3 quarter, are there instructions anywhere?

Thanks
James

SEVEN7SEV3N

Reaction score
Hi,
I too have this annoying rattle when there is a heavy bass and while pulling the panel slightly it disappears ??

So I'm not thinking it is the speaker its self, just part of the panel vibrating against either the rear window or internally.
There must be a post on here somewhere that could help rectify this problem, but as of yet I can't find one. We can't be the only two that has had this problem ?
I am thinking of upgrading my rear speakers. Would a straight swap of 6" by 9"s be possible ? :helpme:

Thanks in advance.

2retro

Reaction score
SEVEN7SEV3N said:
I too have this annoying rattle when there is a heavy bass...
Solution: Only listen to Michael Buble and Susan Boyle albums... ;)

DKZ5745

Reaction score
2retro said:
SEVEN7SEV3N said:
I too have this annoying rattle when there is a heavy bass...
Solution: Only listen to Michael Buble and Susan Boyle albums... ;)

Funny, I hear an annoying rattle whenever I DO hear Michael Buble or Susan Boyle :eusa-whistle: