What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Random photos of our RCZ's in the snow 2013

Opal white

Reaction score
Nipped out & grabbed a few photos of my motor displaying a nice coating of snow on the drive, thought I would share a couple on the forum.

Maybe other members have similar, or will be capturing some in the coming days . . . . if so why not share them too?

RCZ1

Reaction score
1 & 2 are very good. Quite arty AND different.

I tried to take some pictures of mine in the snow but was getting strange looks :) and mine doesn't look as clean as yours.

Opal white

Reaction score
JWT said:
I agree with RCZ1, how is it so clean?!

Washed & rinsed on Sunday morning with 'MER' products & only a relitively short run out Sunday afternoon, been on drive since through the recent snow & appears to have stayed nice & clean . . . . . pretty good considering the close proximity to the remaining industries in Teesside.

A

Anonymous

Here's a view you don't often get

And a more common shot

A

Anonymous

Is that Joske's that wears the Tricolour on the wing mirrors. It's actually kinda cool! :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

jones said:
Joske and me in the snow.

We know those number plates. Why have you gone to all that trouble jones of blanking them out :lol:

A

Anonymous

The one with the tricolor is mine. i got the idea from the WTCC championship.
i know Ron butt there's more then just my car so i don't know if Joske doesn't want it. just to be sure ;)

A

Anonymous

mrizzle said:
Is that Joske's that wears the Tricolour on the wing mirrors. It's actually kinda cool! :thumbup:

ha ha ..... I had to look again...I thought they were just wing mirrors that didn't match! :lol:

I think the St Andrew's cross would look a bit naff on an Amber red .... but on yours Rizz, could be alright!

A

Anonymous

donnaj1dlh said:
mrizzle said:

ha ha ..... I had to look again...I thought they were just wing mirrors that didn't match! :lol:

I think the St Andrew's cross would look a bit naff on an Amber red .... but on yours Rizz, could be alright!

Funny...I was just pondering that myself. Could look quite smart!! It could also look utterly cheap and terrible... :eusa-think:

A

Anonymous

jones said:
The one with the tricolor is mine. i got the idea from the WTCC championship.
i know Ron butt there's more then just my car so i don't know if Joske doesn't want it. just to be sure ;)

Nice to see another spot of personalisation!! :thumbup: