What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

RAF Cosford Breakfast Club Meet 19th Sep

A

Anonymous

Haven't been to RAF Cosford since 1986 when I did my Trade Training there as a naive, innocent 16 year old :p

Just a few years ago now :sleeping-yellow:

Would have come up to this one if I had the Car.

Maybe another time.....looks like my Car's delayed another week. That's 3 weeks, although still being told early October 2010. Here's hoping...... :eusa-whistle:

FGRob

Reaction score
Just checking to see if anyone else is coming along, I will be there from 9.00 am and normally stay for a couple of hours - with a bit of luck I'll be getting one of their bacon butty, :dance: there is a charge for parking of £2 but I understand you can get into the museum for free.

Rob :thumbup:

FGRob

Reaction score
Just thought I'd give quick up-date on the meet, firstly I forgot the camera :oops: then the phone packed up - so no photo's I'm afraid :cry:

It was a great experience, parked her up in the field with the rest of the cars - lotus, RS Owners Club, Mini, Audi, Porsche, Mitsubishi, Vauxhall etc etc etc - there must have been a good 200 cars there,

Then one of the guy's I've known for while turns up with a couple of TVR's and parked along side me, in the end I was surround by god knows how many different makes including Audi :wave: :dance: The attention the car made was unbelievable at times - it certainly had a lot of photo's taken and certainly did not look out of place with the TVR's :beer: :cool:

Just been on the club website - they've got a couple of shots of the car - here's a link to the page http://www.midlandsbreakfastclub.co.uk/page6.htm

The next one is in October if any one is interested.

Rob.