What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Radio

Finn

Reaction score
Hallo, i have a Peugeot RCZ 200hp Form 2011.
I have a Problem with the radio: It works without any Problems, but sometimes, when I restart the Motor after some minutes (way back home for example), i can Not click on „source“ anymore, Connect wifi and more. Nothing works, only the normal radio is working.

lfe

Reaction score
The RCZ on origin, never came out with a stereo with WiFi.

What you have for sure was installed later, it is not original equipment.

Finn

Reaction score
The RCZ on origin, never came out with a stereo with WiFi.

What you have for sure was installed later, it is not original equipment.
I meant bluetooth, Not wifi. That was a mistake. Everything is Original in the rcz

lfe

Reaction score
Try disconnecting the battery, wait 1 minute and reconnect it. This once fixed the navigation that stopped working in my car.

Leave a door open when you do it.

RossJ

Reaction score
Try disconnecting the battery, wait 1 minute and reconnect it. This once fixed the navigation that stopped working in my car.

Leave a door open when you do it.
I believe you have to have all doors closed so leave the drivers side window open instead. After reconnecting the battery reach in put the key in the ignition WITHOUT opening the door.

The full BSI reset procedure is on the web, recommended reading before trying it.