What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Race of Champions

pete.garratt

Reaction score
Please help my mate, racing driver Bradley Philpot, get voted into this years Race of Champions.

Bradley, apart from his sporting successes - notably for Peugeot & KART - has also given many RCZ owners demonstration drives and tuition at Peugeot events. Some of you may have met him at the Motor Sport Vision venue near Bedford, Pugfest and Goodwood.

He's a top bloke and would make the most of the opportunity.

See the link below for more details.

Please support him as I do.

Thanks in advance!

https://apps.facebook.com/my-polls/rocf ... _id=rq48q4

2retro

Reaction score
I just voted for Mr. Philpot too. :thumbup:

Rick Parfitt Jr though? Like from Status Quo...?!

DKZ5745

Reaction score
He's got my vote :thumbup: looks like Scott is coming up on the rails though :eusa-think:

pete.garratt

Reaction score
Thanks, everyone.

I know Brad appreciates it.

If you can cajole anyone else (friends, family etc.) to vote for him, I'm sure he'd appreciate that, too!

DKZ5745

Reaction score
Have a word with Kerry, RCZ1 she could put something on the RCZ Facebook thingy :eusa-think:

TAC

Reaction score
Sorry did try but you need to do a Facebook Login

renegade79

Reaction score
he took his girlfriend out in the GTi and scarred the bejaysis out of her!! some driver!

pete.garratt

Reaction score
Here's me, making a nuisance of my self again.

There are just a couple of days left to vote now in the public poll that might just send my mate Bradley Lovinit Philpot to take part in The Race of Champions - at the Olympic Park later this month. I'm sure you've seen my previous posts, however as a reminder here's the link again:

https://apps.facebook.com/my-polls/rocf ... _id=rq48q4

He has the most slender of leads just now and needs all the help he can to achieve his dream of being able to compete with the current world champions in the same event.

So, I know he'd be eternally grateful and humbled (he's that kind of guy) for your support and give his utmost in the completion, should he succeed.

Many of you have already lent your support - which is great. However, every vote counts now, so if you can drum up any more support in your extended contact networks Brad would be pleased as punch.

Thanks for all you efforts so far and here's to making the dream come true. #keeppushing

2retro

Reaction score
Also, upon further investigation, Rick Parfitt Jr is indeed the son of the multi-millionaire 3 chord plucker from Status Quo and already has a charmed life of wealth, luxury and supermodels so lets not make it any better by letting him win this too! Every vote counts! :dance:

pete.garratt

Reaction score
All getting very tight in the last 3 hours.

See Brad's appeal below:

URGENT: 2nd Placed driver Des Foley is making a late surge. With three hours to go, he could potentially still overhaul us.
ACTION PLAN: Please tag as many people as you possibly can in a message which includes the link to vote: https://apps.facebook.com/my-polls/rocf ... _id=rq48q4
-as well as a brief description that will engage them and hopefully not make them scroll past.
We need to head this off at the pass. Here's an example message:

3 Hours remaining in Race Of Champions Factor and WE NEED YOUR HELP:

1. Click this link--> https://apps.facebook.com/my-polls/rocf ... _id=rq48q4
2. Click 'Bradley Philpot'
3. Click 'SUBMIT'

Done!

pete.garratt

Reaction score
Well, he did it.

Bradley Philpot was successful n the public poll to take part in this years Race of Campions.

Here's his personal message of thanks following this great result:

"WE JUST WON THE 'RACE OF CHAMPIONS FACTOR' PUBLIC VOTE!
There are far too many of you to thank individually. I can't put into words the overwhelming gratitude I have for you all - for every person that stayed up late to harass their friends. To everyone who stopped random people in the street. To those who called in favours from obscure aquaintences. To the people who endured over a week of me, stressing, worrying - and being totally distracted.

You all know who you are. I love you all. Thank you. Thank you. THANK YOU! For you the fight is now over. It's time to rest. I will now do my very best to make sure your efforts are rewarded, as I attempt to make it through the final round.

Lastly: Thank you to Des Foley for being such a gentleman and messaging me to say 'Well done'. I really hope it's you and I the judges put through to Round 2.

NOW PARTY!"