What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Quick Question

A

Anonymous

Did your RCZ come with a Jack and a wheel brace?

Might be silly of me but I know it has the tyre repair blow up thingy :) but if I have a blow out it would be nice to Jack it up to take wheel and get it sorted.

Having just recieved my (second hand) RCZ and noticed a big space where a jack and Brace should live.

R1

A

Anonymous

No. They only come with the repair kit as standard. I would not even go that far. AA!

A

Anonymous

Hi Guys,

I think you will be hitting a nerve with many owners on this one, as in the early days of this Forum, you will find much correspondence on this subject.
Things to consider are to ensure you have Road Side assistance , or you purchase a spare wheel, (Thats another Subject than Ran & Ran in this forum).
If you have time, why not take a look at the earlier submissions, Im sdure youll find it interesting.
PS: Watch where you drive, and look out for 'The Sharp pieces'.

A

Anonymous

Interestingly, mine came with a jack and wheel brace. They were fitted into the foam panel that sits in the wheel well, along with the inflation kit.