What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Question...

A

Anonymous

Got a Roc R in Candy white on order since last Nov, but now am getting very impatient...as i still havent got a build date :eusa-think:

Seen a pearl white RCZ drive past me last night and really liked the look...

Need some advice, not done my research into them, the GT is the top spec? whats the bhp etc on these and what do you think against a roc r

any advice would be great

RCZ1

Reaction score
Hi burg748

Basically there are three models, the 156 bhp and the 200 bhp and there is also a diesel version. They come in two specs, the Sport and the GT. Against a Roc R the GT would probably be the one that you would consider. The GT has all the the little gadgets on it and comes with leather seats, 19 inch alloys, automatic this, that and the other.......... Obviously not as much bhp as the Roc R but the RCZ is not all about raw power. That's not to say that it doesn't handle magnificently. Its poise and grip is astounding especially on bendy country roads and the car stays flat throughout. Its fuel economy is not bad either around 40mpg with 0-60 mph of just over 7 seconds.

For something quite unique the RCZ is the car to have. You don't see many on the road and they cause quite a stir with passing motorists and pedestrians. If you want something that makes you feel extra special - go for the RCZ :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

RCZ1 said:
Hi burg748

For something quite unique the RCZ is the car to have. You don't see many on the road and they cause quite a stir with passing motorists and pedestrians. If you want something that makes you feel extra special - go for the RCZ :thumbup:

Perfectly put, i couldnt of put that better at all, well maybe just one thing to add, the colour, you gotta get Opal white, now isnt that right RCZ1. :lol:

A

Anonymous

jactac said:
Perfectly put, i couldnt of put that better at all, well maybe just one thing to add, the colour, you gotta get Opal white, now isnt that right RCZ1. :lol:

Only if you can't afford Pearl White (Lancashire humour)

RCZ1

Reaction score
OO58RON said:
jactac said:

Only if you can't afford Pearl White (Lancashire humour)

I couldn't have put that any better myself Ron ;)

A

Anonymous

burg748 said:
Got a Roc R in Candy white on order since last Nov, but now am getting very impatient...as i still havent got a build date :eusa-think:

Seen a pearl white RCZ drive past me last night and really liked the look...

Need some advice, not done my research into them, the GT is the top spec? whats the bhp etc on these and what do you think against a roc r

any advice would be great

Why did you go for the Scirocco R?

I drove all 3 Coops, RCZ, TT, Roco... and chose the RCZ simply because it offered a better all round driving experience than the rest. I however was not looking at the Roco R ;)

I love my RCZ and nothing could come close to it for the money... but I loved the Rocs handling and the "R" finally gave it the looks it needed.

If you are serious about the RCZ then test drive a 200 in GT Spec. wont be as fast at the R but you will save a HUGE packet. :lol: