What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

question on options..

A

Anonymous

Hi guys,

Just in the process of spec'ing out a GT Hdi

Was thinking of going for Mercury Grey or Black..still can't decide! and maybe the Soltice - onyx black with the Intergral Light grey lama leather...and the black front grill

thinking of also adding the interior sports kit....and the JBL audio upgrade..

Can anyone who's got these offer any guide as to what either of the above two options are like vs the standard...must have's or not really worth it...

cheers

A

Anonymous

Hello and welcome to the forum. I can't speak for the sports kit or JBL upgrade apart from the fact that, having tested a standard GT, IMHO the sports kit isn't strictly necessary. The steering wheel as it stands is lovely and there's nothing wrong with the gear stick that I'd want to waste £300+ on. As for the interior trim I was totally surprised that the PVC trim with stitching looks just like leather so I saved another £515 on the upgrade. Have you sat in the car yet? Have you played with the configuration tool at Peugeot.co.uk/RCZ? If not, you can get a good idea of what your exterior choices will look like. I've gone for similar to your options and think it looks fab :)

A

Anonymous

Thanks for the reply

I've sat in the car and played with the config tool....lets just say a few (hundred) times..!

I didn't realize the standard trim wasn't the intergral..

I've had a look at a few in the showroom and thought they'd all been spec'd that way for the dealers...hmm food for thought...wonder how much nicer the integral leather is over the std....more questions...!

cheers

A

Anonymous

aquarianone said:
Hi guys,

Just in the process of spec'ing out a GT Hdi

Was thinking of going for Mercury Grey or Black..still can't decide! and maybe the Soltice - onyx black with the Intergral Light grey lama leather...and the black front grill

thinking of also adding the interior sports kit....and the JBL audio upgrade..

Can anyone who's got these offer any guide as to what either of the above two options are like vs the standard...must have's or not really worth it...

cheers

Have a look at Charcoal, it's an awsome colour.

A

Anonymous

the sports pack will give a lot smaller wheel as standard on the 200thp a short throw gearbox with a slightly diffrent gear ratio this makes the car a bit sharper and the full leather is nice but is not worth 500 squid as the lookalike leather (standard pvc) if quite good even the dealers thought it was real leather the vision pack is worth it as you get better xenon lights and directional lights and tyre sensor headlight washers for a good price.

the Gt model is the best option if you want the extras as the sport model has limited option .
the bumper protection strips are worth it too as it will stop any scrapes in carparks with brick walls./ posts

on order GT 156thp manual with Vison Pack and sports pack in dolphin blue should get in early october.it been a 4 months wait