What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Question for RCZ1 or Ron

A

Anonymous

How do you enter the details of your car or put a picture up under your user name ?

A

Anonymous

Hi merchant seaman,

To get picture under name (An Avatar) as it's known

1) Hover mouse over your username top right of screen
2) From drop down menu select 'User Control Panel'

3) Click the 'Profile Tab'
4) Click 'Edit Avatar'

The writing under the post describing our cars. Follow 1, 2 & 3 then

4) Click 'Edit Signature'

Hope this helps.

A

Anonymous

I found this site very useful for getting your image down to size to upload as your avatar. The maximum size that you require is 120 x 120. The site works quite well as it is a frustrating exercise without using such a site :thumbup:

http://www.shrinkpictures.com/create-avatar/

A

Anonymous

Grantp said:
OO58RON said:
I found this site very useful for getting your image down to size to upload as your avatar. The maximum size that you require is 120 x 120. The site works quite well as it is a frustrating exercise without using such a site :thumbup:

Or just use the Paint program that comes with Windows
I personally wouldn't have a clue how to do so and maybe The Merchant Seaman is similar to myself and so a site like the one I suggested makes it easier.

A

Anonymous

OO58RON said:
Grantp said:
OO58RON said:

Or just use the Paint program that comes with Windows
I personally wouldn't have a clue how to do so and maybe The Merchant Seaman is similar to myself and so a site like the one I suggested makes it easier.

Not having a go Ron just an alternative way to resize a picture

A

Anonymous

As you can see Ron and Grantp it worked :)

Cheers for that :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

merchant seaman said:
As you can see Ron and Grantp it worked :)

Cheers for that :thumbup:
It did indeed :clap: Now for the "signature" "loved by OO58RON" would suffice :lol:

A

Anonymous

That really is a cracking shot for your Avatar. How did you achieve it in the end? I know that it can be a pig as you can constantly get the message "file too large"

A

Anonymous

OO58RON said:
That really is a cracking shot for your Avatar. How did you achieve it in the end? I know that it can be a pig as you can constantly get the message "file too large"

I followed your advice Ron and reduced it to 120x120 and had no problems at all. :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

merchant seaman said:
OO58RON said:

I followed your advice Ron and reduced it to 120x120 and had no problems at all. :thumbup:

Me too! Gave up ages ago but that website even worked via my iPad! Thanks Ron :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

dand87 said:
merchant seaman said:
OO58RON said:

Me too! Gave up ages ago but that website even worked via my iPad! Thanks Ron :thumbup:
For someone as computer illiterate as me it makes it easy :clap: