What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Question about alloys

A

Anonymous

Hey guys - this is going to sound odd but I've noticed today that I dont seem to have the 18" standard alloys

They are either Original 18" Dark Grey (which I think they are) or Original 18" Full Pirit Grey. The pic isnt great (and they are filthy too - I noticed they were grey after washing them yesterday) but they are certainly not the Original 18" (I compared them to someone else's car next to mine who has silver alloys). Now, the thing that's odd about this... I didn't order any extras or options and according to the configurator either Dark Grey or Pirit Grey are an extra £205.

:eusa-think:

Below is a pic after washing my RCZ (again not great due to poor light and it was on my phone):

Still, funny thing is I really love them so I'm not complaining!! :dance:

A

Anonymous

same size and stile as my wheels 18" but mine look lighter, very confusing. i recon when each car is completed, if no special wheels ordered, they just fit whatever is at hand. still i think they all look good and dont have any preferences.

A

Anonymous

bee said:
same size and stile as my wheels 18" but mine look lighter, very confusing. i recon when each car is completed, if no special wheels ordered, they just fit whatever is at hand. still i think they all look good and dont have any preferences.
You might be right - they're definitely not the Original 18" alloys. It's really bright and sunny today and I had a look again this morning, I'd just like to know if they're dark grey or pirit grey :eusa-think: Altho - now they're dirty again :cry:

RCZ1

Reaction score
Hi Mibblue

You have the same wheels as me and mine were the standard alloys. I agree they are not silver alloys (when compared to other car's silver alloys), they are more grey, but like you, I think they are fab. :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

I got mine from the same build batch as Mark and went with the standard wheels and they do look less shiny than I anticipated! They do look good with our choice of charcoal and they don't show the dirt as much :thumbup: :lol: