What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

QUADS FINALLY FITTED in Andover.......

A

Anonymous

Our RCZ was taken to Andover on Wed to have 'quads' fitted. :thumbup:

A superb job down...I love the look!!! :dance:

Now just waiting for the reg transfer, & then I can drive her home, & I'm reliably told all the paperwork at the DVLA is done - just waiting for it to arrive.......Happy days! :)

No the car is'nt black 'n' white - it's black. :lol:

A

Anonymous

They look fantastic - I want them (along with RCZ1s bespoke nappa leather seats!!) :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Scarlet said:
They look fantastic - I want them (along with RCZ1s bespoke nappa leather seats!!) :thumbup:
Cheers :thumbup: But forgive my ignorance, what exactly is 'Bespoke Nappa Leather'? Keep seeing it mentioned but have'nt wanted to appear a Numpty by asking!

Is that what RCZ1 has had fitted in hers? :eusa-think:

If it is .....yer, love it, gimme gimme!!!

A

Anonymous

bee said:
quads look fab. like the white boot & roof.

Hummmmm...may ask them to leave it on. You never know, it might start a trend! :lol:

Cheer bee :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

MARTHAMAY22 said:
Scarlet said:
Cheers :thumbup: But forgive my ignorance, what exactly is 'Bespoke Nappa Leather'? Keep seeing it mentioned but have'nt wanted to appear a Numpty by asking!

Is that what RCZ1 has had fitted in hers? :eusa-think:

If it is .....yer, love it, gimme gimme!!!

Well - I assume that Nappa Leather is some posh really good quality leather - wonder if the cows are a better class of cow in Nappa? ;) BTW Shirley from Eastenders bought a purple Nappa Leather coat this week and it cost her a grand - mind u think the coat might have looked better left on the cow rather than her. Think it's called bespoke because RCZ told them exactly what she wanted down to the tiniest 'detail'...... :lol:

ps don't tell anyone that I watch Eastenders - it just happened to be on as I passed by the tv............

RCZ1

Reaction score
Hi Marthamay

The quads are looking great. Just hope you get your paperwork through from the DVLA very, very soon.

In answer to your query re: bespoke Nappa leather - Nappa leather is THE top quality leather that you can get for cars (but I'm sure they use it for other things too - such as Shirley's coat :D !). The bespoke bit is relating to a "one-off" design , made to your individual requirements.

A

Anonymous

your so funny marthmay, cheers, my stile of humour- bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

A

Anonymous

RCZ1 said:
Hi Marthamay

The quads are looking great. Just hope you get your paperwork through from the DVLA very, very soon.

In answer to your query re: bespoke Nappa leather - Nappa leather is THE top quality leather that you can get for cars (but I'm sure they use it for other things too - such as Shirley's coat :D !). The bespoke bit is relating to a "one-off" design , made to your individual requirements.

Thanks for clarifying that one RCZ1. In that case, I can proudly say I've got 'Bespoke' Nappa Leather with integral Leather dash....... :dance: And first bit of paperwork arrived this morning, so not long now!

I have to ask my wife about what's on it, coz every time I want to buy a new car, I tell her & she does all the research & chooses what extras we want on it. I just pay for it & enjoy it...the best bit!!! :beer: :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Just had that all important phone call from dealer:-
Collecting our HDi GT on TUES at 2pm :happy-wavemulticolor:

Was hoping to catch up on sleep this weekend, but absolutely NO chance of that now! :dance:

Wife says she doe'nt mind if I'm too tired thru lack of sleep to drive it home..............................Yer, I bet you dont!!! :lol:

RCZ1

Reaction score
MARTHAMAY22 said:

Was hoping to catch up on sleep this weekend, but absolutely NO chance of that now! :dance:

Wife says she doe'nt mind if I'm too tired thru lack of sleep to drive it home..............................Yer, I bet you dont!!! :lol:

Not many :sleeping-yellow: to go now :thumbup: Roll on Tuesday. You won't be disappointed :D

A

Anonymous

MARTHAMAY22 said:

Cool... no long now! :thumbup: