What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Quads booked for 1st July

A

Anonymous

Quads being installed 1st July :) not going for the grill as not worth the spend...havent made my mind up on the stripe as most people say the lines look good as it is and also keeps people guessing..Had quite a few people ask what supercar marquee it is as they havent noticed the badges at the front / rear :)

A

Anonymous

Enjoy the quads. They certainly add a nice finishing touch to the back end of the car IMO.

A

Anonymous

ValleNorte said:
Enjoy the quads. They certainly add a nice finishing touch to the back end of the car IMO.
and mine which is why I have them ordered for my new RCZ due in September

A

Anonymous

if you want to sell the current twin pipes, let me know !!

A

Anonymous

nice enjoy them I know I do.

With the other accessories I feel I can comment on them considering I have them both.

The grille if you want the more aggressive front end go for it but be careful with it on dark colours might potentially look lost if you have a black grille (i have the black grille on a opal white RCZ. (AVOID the silver mesh grille especially on dark coloured cars they look horrible I have seen one at my dealership i got mine from.)

The side stripe depends on if you are going for a classy look or a more sporty look on your car if it is for example dolphin blue with standard coloured alloys I would say no to it. But if you had for an example white with dark alloys I would say go for it (but with these you need to either have black grille or the mesh grille to really suit it in my opinion)