What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Put a tail on the shark.

Pedro

Reaction score
Colour coded would look very good I remember waaaay back when Porche introduced models with spoilers & at one launch a journalist asked the CEO what was it meant to do for the car for to which he replied nothing as its more aesthetic to the eye of the buyer ?

DKZ5745

Reaction score
Does it affect the operation of the original spoiler?

RCZ-mad

Reaction score
Hey that looks great actually, agree that it fits the look of the car. As much as I like the active wing, I think the overall aesthetic of the design looks a bit better with something a bit bigger on the rear to help balance the look as you say.

From some angles the proportions of the RCZ rear look great but it's quite a distance from the C pillar to the rear drop, personally I think it needs the rear wing.

Where did you source that wing from?

Marcus1567

Reaction score
Hi
Purchased from Aliexpress. Once fitted it's solid and no need for drilling or attacking body work. Place just infront of the active wing so it remains operational. I colour coded with a rattle can, but you could go professional.

Just found this amazing item on AliExpress. Check it out! £53.25 31%OFF | Carbon Fiber Look Universal Use Rear Trunk Lid Car Spoiler Wings For Mostly Sedan Coupe Vehicles 135CM Glossy Black White Red