What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Pulled already....

A

Anonymous

Drove from the dealers in my Opal white to the petrol station. The woman behind the counter said that she was 'admiring it'. She asked how long I'd had it. I told her an hour and her jaw hit the floor. She asked when I was going to pick her up because she wanted a ride in it. :clap:

Unfortunately.....she was a good 10 years my senior :oops:

A

Anonymous

Unfortunatley most of the head turning seems to be coming from blokes. Had 2 guys in a 306 pipping me, asked me to wind down the window and asked how many litres it was. Their jaws dropped (and I do mean literally) when I told them. They'd even gone in the wrong lane to get my attention...and then had to pull back in!

A

Anonymous

Women in the car behind me flashed to let me into the right lane to go into a roundabout - then after the exit shot past with a clear "what's that?" look on her face.

A

Anonymous

Looks like I'm getting an incident every day! Last night I noticed a young lad and his girlfriend admiring the RCZ from their sporty Corsa. Looked in my rear view mirror whilst at some lights to find he was actually filming me with his iPhone :eek:

A

Anonymous

Haha! He was actually filming the car! Awesome! I can't wait till I get mine in a couple weeks time! It's been a long 6 weeks!

A

Anonymous

People nearly crash trying to check out our car!!! Lots of people trying to look at the badge. Even had a Porsche 911 driver admiring it!

A

Anonymous

Had a guy follow me and when I arrived at a junction he pulled out his phone and snapped a shot of my back end! 10 mins later two lovely ladies probably 20 years my junior where looking at the car and were smiling, so I made my spoiler go up and down a couple of times and they waved as I drove off!!

A

Anonymous

I was on my 30 min test drive in a Dolphin Blue 200 GT (I only needed 30 seconds really) A rather stuning lady in the passenger seat of a Porsche Boxer S with the hood down nearly fell out of the car as she was cranking her neck so far round to see me take up position in the nearside lane at a roundabout. The Porsche was in the offside lane and my sales rep and I could see them totally gobsmacked as we powered past off the roundabout. Me thinks another RCZ sale is on the way.

A

Anonymous

RCZDOG said:
People nearly crash trying to check out our car!!!

Yes - I've had that: people's head turned at 90 degrees while they're doing 70 on the motorway to check out the RCZ.

A

Anonymous

879JTT said:
Had a guy follow me and when I arrived at a junction he pulled out his phone and snapped a shot of my back end! 10 mins later two lovely ladies probably 20 years my junior where looking at the car and were smiling, so I made my spoiler go up and down a couple of times and they waved as I drove off!!

My god, Sid James lives on!!!! :lol: