What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

PugFest Prescott 16 July

Jomo

Reaction score
Morning all, will be marshalling the above - as usual ! My blue RCZ will be parked at Start Line so give it a wave and hopefully see you there 😊

Verminator

Staff member
Reaction score
Looking forward to seeing you there again this year let's hope that we can get a record number of RCZs together over 30 would be good..... So come on you RCZers get yourselves down to the event and show off your beautiful RCZs... Free butties and drinks provided by the RCZ UK Facebook group... For all who turn up to join us.. Bring your family's a have a good day out and enjoy seeing all them RCZs together in one place....
So all there is left for me to say is.....
Drive safe and stay lucky 🍀

les and kaz and Co

PS. If anyone wants to join us on the drive down your all welcome

Last edited:

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
Morning all, will be marshalling the above - as usual ! My blue RCZ will be parked at Start Line so give it a wave and hopefully see you there 😊
Will be nice to see you again Jo come and say hi I’m sure there’s a bacon butty with your name on it!

turboguy

Reaction score
I missed going around the RCZ camp. Got stuck on the PSC merchandise stall all day. Good to see you again Les. Will ask about the show plates from the committee and see where they were bought from and try and get some for the RCZ's.
Didnt even wash my car cos I thought it was going to be raining all day :eek:.Need to get my wheels sorted as they have been damaged a bit .

Verminator

Staff member
Reaction score
Was good to see you again and a good turn out of RCZs in the group this year was 27 in group and 6 others on the grounds total of 33 at one event is good to see....
Drive safe and stay lucky 🍀
Les n Co