What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Pugfest 2012 - Sunday 1st July

A

Anonymous

Joske said:
Such a trek? Google tells me it's just 1 hour more to drive for you compared to our Trip.

Aberdeen to Gloucestershire???? You're having a laugh!!! I know I just said I've been know to use spoiler 'stage two' but jeez, the Pug would need wings to do that in an hour!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

A

Anonymous

@ Brian,
last year we were part of the invited club - does the same apply for this year ?

A

Anonymous

It is less than 5 weeks to go now until Pugfest 2012!

We are please to say Kev the dent man has confirmed he is attending :) We have a list started over on the Pscuk forum for people to add their names too. People on the list will get priority before enquiries on the day. You can find the list Here - get your selfs added!

Also a reminder that only tickets in advance will get you paddock side ( with an invited club or full pscuk member ) and allow you to run up the hill. The club shop can be found Here

A

Anonymous

:dance: Right then booked my ticket and a couple of runs up the hill ! :eek:

A

Anonymous

Still don't know whether to hand back the days off, that I had booked

A

Anonymous

last year we had a thread for you guys to know how many of us would turn up - cant see that this year so how do you know how big a space to allocate for us?

RCZ-Performance

Reaction score
This would be a great opportunity for me, but alas I have a family commitment that I have been told I had better not miss :(

A

Anonymous

If you'd like to fit a Bastuck to mine, I could show it off for you as payment Steven ???? :dance:

dr29dr29

Reaction score
Clio RCZ said:
Live just around the corner, so we will be there. Being instructed that I have to do the hill!!

Well I'm only 5 minutes away too - up near Broadway !

Am busy in the moring, but can probably get there in the afternoon . . . . any idea what time it goes on to ?

David

A

Anonymous

H12RPO said:
last year we had a thread for you guys to know how many of us would turn up - cant see that this year so how do you know how big a space to allocate for us?

If you have bought a ticket as an invited club correctly then you should have selected RCZ Owners Club from the drop down menu.

By doing this we know how many cars will be attending and from what club ( thats the theory! ) However as you have asked:

Lets start a list of who is attending and parking on the RCZ Invited club stand:

A

Anonymous

marksorrento205 said:
H12RPO said:

If you have bought a ticket as an invited club correctly then you should have selected RCZ Owners Club from the drop down menu.

By doing this we know how many cars will be attending and from what club ( thats the theory! ) However as you have asked:

Lets start a list of who is attending and parking on the RCZ Invited club stand:
1.Y7 WAG

A

Anonymous

Right with FCS been and gone it time to focus on Pugfest :) It it now less than TWO weeks to go!!

A gental reminder that advanced tickets will go off sale a week today! (Sunday 24th June) You will need an advanced invited club ticket to be able to park paddock side which in turn will allow you access to the hill climb (at extra cost)

There is also only two days to go to become a full PSCUK member in time for the event too!

http://shop.psooc.com/index.php?route=product/category&path=38_55

A

Anonymous

y7wag said:
marksorrento205 said:
H12RPO said:

1.Y7 WAG
2.H12RPO - pearl white

A

Anonymous

I still have the day following booked off work as I keep forgetting to cancel it. Can anyone "sell" me on going. What is there for someone who doesn't know a 201 from a 301? and wouldn't know a Peugeot car if it wasn't for Benson the lion.