What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Proud RCZ owner

Reaction score
Hi everyone, another newbie to the forum I am a proud owner of a 20ltr diesel, loved these cars from the day they came out so last year I chopped in my fiesta st after this one caught my eye on an Audi forecourt, I went in to have a look at it ended up test driving it & within 2hrs I had done the deal & I have not looked back since, it's right what they say an RCZ owns you :D

RCZ1

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum :wave: and the great excitement of RCZ ownership :)

We'd love to see photos of your RCZ when you get chance :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

:text-welcomewave: :happy-wavemulticolor: :text-welcomewave: Yep the RCZ chooses you.

Reaction score
I have posted a picture of my RCZ this is when I picked it up from the dealership, I will post some more recent ones shortly.

Attachments

• RCZ.jpg
    RCZ.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 1,082

renegade79

Reaction score
Hi and welcome. Nice looking car. Best of luck with it :greetings-wavingblue:

the big blue

Reaction score
Was online and saw your "Newbie" post and having only placed my like post a few weeks ago I thought i'd i'd post you a "Hi & Welcome" :greetings-wavingblue:

I've taken a Newbie seat on the back benches whilst I get a little up to speed with the knowledge and shared experience the Forum members have to offer. One thing I have learnt is that no one on the Forum never ever not ever uses Fairy Liquid to wash their car nowadays! :-o

.the big blue

RCZ1

Reaction score
the big blue said:
Was online and saw your "Newbie" post and having only placed my like post a few weeks ago I thought i'd i'd post you a "Hi & Welcome" :greetings-wavingblue:

I've taken a Newbie seat on the back benches whilst I get a little up to speed with the knowledge and shared experience the Forum members have to offer. One thing I have learnt is that no one on the Forum never ever not ever uses Fairy Liquid to wash their car nowadays! :-o

.the big blue

Big blue - given the opportunity my husband would use Stardrops and Turtlewax like he used to do in "the good 'ole days" :)

the big blue

Reaction score
RCZ1 :greetings-wavingblue: ..how I remember the days of washing my dads car and believing that the more suds the better, hence using copious amounts of whatever cheap brand of washing up liquid my parents bought in pursuit of gleaming perfection! Am I right in thinking that Snow Foam is a copy of what I used back in the day albeit without a certain lemon freshness!! :?:

Anyway my dad's car was an Austin Allegro which meant that the condition of its scoured brown paintwork was the least of its worries ,,Sorry Dad but this Forum also acts as my confessional and though such in time the forum whips may invite me to leave the back benches and take a seat closer to the front bench alongside Members, Senior Members and Moderators
:thumbup: :thumbdown:

.the big blue (a back bencher) :geek:

RCZ1

Reaction score
It's close big blue but snow foam slightly different ;)

I think it's now time for you move forward from the back benches to a more prominent position as you are now a fully fledged member of the "no more fairy liquid brigade" :thumbup: