What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Proud Newbie

A

Anonymous

Hi Folks

Last month I received a nice new RCZ 200BHP GT in pearl white with black grill, black mirrors and black wheels, love it to pieces

Had my first issue with one of the JBL speakers blowing up on me (too much bass LOL) but apart from that it's all perfect.

Keeping it clean is a pain in the arse but I have always wanted a white car so no big deal.

I forwarded this morning copies of the articles from Auto Express and Top Gear Magazine to my Audi TT owner friend showing how the RCZ won their Coupe of the year, get in

Nice to be a member on here, I used to be a member of the Fiat Coupe forum when I had one of those and the RX8 one.

Long live the RCZ

A

Anonymous

Welcome. Some additional pictures would be nice. Coupe Fiat. I love those...the Turbo Plus goes like stink.

A

Anonymous

butcheroo said:
Hi Helen. I used to love my old Fiat Coupe 20Valve Turbo, now there was a front wheel drive car you struggled to keep on the road, I had mine at 280BHP.

some piccies of my new RCZ

http://img511.imageshack.us/slideshow/w ... g0786s.jpg

cheers Tony

You must be a fan of torque steer ;-) We had an Ink Black Turbo Plus. What a beast. That 5 cylinder sounds the part.

Your RCZ looks fab!

A

Anonymous

Welcome to the forum! Enjoy your ride, you have wonderful colours. I have a quick question, How would you rate rx8 against rcz. I was going to get one of the last production but I fell in love with rcz.

A

Anonymous

Pragmatic said:
Welcome to the forum! Enjoy your ride, you have wonderful colours. I have a quick question, How would you rate rx8 against rcz. I was going to get one of the last production but I fell in love with rcz.

Hi there

I originally had the Kuro version of the RX8 which was the black with cream leather limited edition version, it was a 225 not the 195 so really fast

I then upgraded to the new RX8 R3 car, which had ricaro seats, spoiler, lovely body kit and a hardened chassis and drive, it also had 19" wheels bluetooth phone and other toys. The performance off the mark and around bends was superb I loved the car. It is similar to the Vtec Hondas, it had 10,000 RPMs so you had to keep them high to get the performance, it had no torque at all at the lower end you always had to knock it down.

I got rid of it as it was so bad on mileage and costs. It was £400 a year road tax as it was over 225 CO2 and the fuel was around 20 mpg.

I wanted a car that had the looks but also the economics the RCZ has. I made the perfect choice the RCZ is amazing.

My two RX8s and my old Fiat Coupe 20VT will live in my memory forever, as you can see I am a real coupe man and the RCZ is the next step in my collection.

A

Anonymous

Hi Tony,

Welcome to the forum! :clap:

Really glad your enjoying the RCZ, I thought it looked fab in the car park waiting for you to pick it up and your plate really set it off :dance:

I see youve had some nice cars, did Steve tell you hes got TVR Griffith 500 and ive got the RCZ as my company car, my own car is a 1990 Audi quattro and ive also owned an RX8 :mrgreen:

Didnt get a chance to say hello on the day you collected :wave:

Regards

Marcus (Steves boss)

A

Anonymous

Hi Tony and welcome to the forum and the Owners' Club :greetings-wavingblue: :dance: . Enjoy your lovely new car and it's interesting reading your favourable comparison of the RCZ against the RX8. We all make compromises in life and the cost of running high performance cars has to be taken seriously so in my mind the RCZ is just perfect in every way :clap: .

Lorraine

A

Anonymous

Hey Tony,

Looks like Fiat Coupe owners have similar tastes!...i too chose a pearl white rcz with onyx black 19inchers with black wing mirrors...dont see too many online with this combo..nice to see that its a former coupe owner too:)

i was a member of kayjays fcoupe website...i havent got delivery of my rcz yet, so tell me, how do u compare the rcz and the 20V Turbo in terms of performance and driving fun?..