What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Proud dad !!!!

A

Anonymous

I'm now the proud "dad" of a beautiful addition to the the houshold. :dance:

Just received this update from Marcus, (RCZGT200) .

" Its ALIVE !!!!!!!!!

You are now the dad of a bouncing baby RCZ.

Child is well and currently recovering from birth at the factory in Austria :D "

Brill new's on this wet miserable day in Swansea, i've now got to ring round and inform family, friends, local paper, local politician, local priest, Mayor, radio, television and anybody else that know's me . :lol:

A

Anonymous

Will do m8.
Just had a phone call from Steve at Perrys, "she's on route", the 3 best words in the world. Apart from "she's here" :D

A

Anonymous

get your car care products ready for when the baby needs bathing :dance:

A

Anonymous

It will have paintwork as smooth as a babies bum............ :Moony:

A

Anonymous

Oh, no worries there RCZ1, cos your the nanny an 24hr call, don't forget your wax and detailing cloth. :thumbup: :lol:

A

Anonymous

Great call Jactac. The comparison with a baby will help you the way you handle your car. I'm still waiting for mine, a grey shark, and I compare it with a shark. Any idea how to handle those? Scary ... :eek:

A

Anonymous

Well not so sure how to handle a "real" shark, get a bigger boat maybe ? but with your sharky, i would be extra careful and treat it very soothingly, seeing as you cannot get the paint anymore !! All jokes aside, I would get a stock of authentic touch up if I were you . I've ordered 19" wheels as an optional extra for my RZC and the tyres for them are like gold dust, expensive and hard to find, i cannot imagine how difficult it would be to get a matching paint on a "sharky" . :eusa-think:

If your quick you may be able to get hold of an authentic touch up or you could use an "after market", not ideal but better than nothing. However if a "sharky" needed panel work, then i would be very concerned with colour matching & cost . I hope you never have to go down that road though.

So getting back to your question, HANDLE IT LIKE I WILL HANDLE MY "BABY", WRAPPED IN COTTON WOOL !! :beer:

A

Anonymous

It's easy to say it's the dealers' problem, but in the end I'm stuck with it when the shark gets a 'scarve'. I've already put some questions to the dealer so I'll await his answer. Maybe a good suggestion to try and let the dealer get some extra matching paint in case that ... aaargh, I haven't even got my RCZ and I'm already discussing damages on the car. How sick is that.

A

Anonymous

"I'm still waiting for mine, a grey shark, and I compare it with a shark. Any idea how to handle those? Scary ..."

Just don't get in her way or she'll bite!