What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

private mesages

A

Anonymous

am having problems with private mesages, is there a issue on site with messages or am i doing something wrong.
but now thinking of leaving forum

A

Anonymous

Re: pm

Yeah that David Cameron he's trouble :clap: :clap:

A

Anonymous

Re: pm

Tee hee....

I thought it stood for Post Mortem!!!

A

Anonymous

Bee

Has someone done something to upset you? Just wondering why you would consider leaving the forum :-(

Cheers
Scarlet

A

Anonymous

love the forum but sometimes very skitty replys-am not happy with

A

Anonymous

Hey bee, don't leave. We're all entitled to our own opinions and that includes skitty replies but don't let that chase you away. As for PMs, you've two ways of doing it: either click on the PM icon when reading a response you want to contact the sender about, or go to your own user control panel, select PM and then insert the user name of the person you want to contact. Write the PM and then click on submit. At first it might appear that the message is only in your outbox but it goes to the recipient without you doing anything else. Hope this helps and don't let skitty responses get to you. I might be one of the guilty ones from time to time with responses but it's just my sarcastic sense of humour and no insult/offence meant.

FGRob

Reaction score
bee said:
am having problems with private mesages, is there a issue on site with messages or am i doing something wrong.
but now thinking of leaving forum
Bee.

PM's don't get sent until the person you send it too logs on the site, so it will hold in your outbox until then.

If you have a problem please feel free to PM me to discuss.

Rob

A

Anonymous

bee said:
love the forum but sometimes very skitty replys-am not happy with

Hi bee,

Please don't buzzzzzzzzz off from the forum, I for one, would be sad to see you go.

Steve