What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Power Truck Show Finland 2014

Tomas_90

Reaction score
I was at this event last weekend. It's an exhibition event for all kinds of "showtrucks" and a lot of side events taking place at the same time. Annual event here that's been held for many years.

This year's event was a 10 year anniversary with around 200 trucks participating and special guest appearance by the lovely Lisa Kelly, well known from TV where she drove in the series "Ice Road Truckers" in Alaska among other places. I didn't get to see her tho but we heard when they interviewed her via speakers.

There are some seriously cool trucks running about, most of them in everyday use! Pictures doesn't do it justice as much as standing next to them but you get a hint of what it's about :)

More pictures found here if you wanna scroll through them :)
https://www.facebook.com/powertruckshow/photos_stream

Tutankhamun Theme

Fast & Furious Theme

Nightmare on Elm Street Theme (Check out the fingerknifes in the front!)

Lots of 'em

Expendables Theme at the front (had Jason Statham painted on the other side) and ABBA Theme behind

Why So Serious?

Angry Birds

RCZ1

Reaction score
Wow ! Absolute works of art.

I've always had a yearning to be a long distance lorry driver. Don't ask me why. Ice Road Truckers is one of my favourite programmes. It's just phenomenal.

Tomas_90

Reaction score
Oh really now :D Yeah it's a lot of fun driving big trucks, especially if they look this good!

A

Anonymous

Wow! These look amazing. Wish mine looked this good lol

Saw a transformers themed truck not long ago. Looked epic!