What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Porsche 918 Spyder (Hybrid) in Dubai

Opal white

Reaction score
Wow . . . . I bumped into this beauty on a recent visit to Dubai, fortunately I had my camera with me :dance:

A Porsche 918 Spyder (Hybrid) :eek:

A

Anonymous

I'm desperate to see one of these in the metal. Superb photo! :thumbup:

Opal white

Reaction score
It's certainly a lovely looking car with true super car performance. We had spotted it on show a couple of days earlier in another part of Dubai but I only had my bridge camera at hand on that day, the car imust be showcasing in various locations around Dubai. The photo I have posted is in one of the most photogenic areas in Dubai with The Burj Khalifa (the worlds tallest tower) visible behind the towers of Dubai International Finance district & S.Z. Road.

I will try & post a few more photos soon :beer:

DKZ5745

Reaction score
It's an awesome looking car, but does it have quads? :eusa-think:

A

Anonymous

SEVEN7SEV3N said:
It looks like a cartoon image ?
Just saying it as it looks me.....

I suspect that you're describing the HDR processing effect. It can be overdone but this looks just right in my eyes.

SEVEN7SEV3N

Reaction score
Sorry not familiar with that HDR effect ?
I tend not to use effects on photos myself. Just as true to life as I can..
But after looking at some of the recent photos I've taken I'm wondering if my camera has used this effect ??
Gonna check my settings....

A

Anonymous

SEVEN7SEV3N said:
Sorry not familiar with that HDR effect ?
I tend not to use effects on photos myself. Just as true to life as I can..
But after looking at some of the recent photos I've taken I'm wondering if my camera has used this effect ??
Gonna check my settings....

You may find this article interesting related to HDR (high dynamic range) photography:

http://www.stuckincustoms.com/hdr-photography/

Opal white

Reaction score
A few more photos of this beauty & not a quad exhaust in site . . . . :lol:

PS These are not processed using HDR technique, just standard RAW images processed in Adobe LightRoom then sharpened slightly in Photoshop, they may be a little over processed but that's my style :eusa-think:

A

Anonymous

My mistake. These don't look HDR but the first one did to my eyes. Great shots whatever and an absolute beast of a car. I'd love a shot!!

Opal white

Reaction score
I was talking to a guy how new a lot about this car & he reckons it throws flames out of the top mounted exhausts when it's accelerating flat out . . . . :eek:

Unfortunately I never heard it start up never mind flying off into the sun-set . . . . Shame :cry: