What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Pop-up display plastic cover

RCZIain

Staff member
Reaction score
I'm guessing ng4 and rt6 only. Mine doesn't fit well and it irritates me.

tianorth

Reaction score
Someone has removed it before and broken the clips.

Mine on both RCZ's doesn't move.

I had dealership take my screen out and they tried to re fit it and say it was supposed to be like that.
I got my sister to bring my other car up and said it was like this before and I want it like that afterwards.
They got the point that I'm very fussy!

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
tianorth said:
Someone has removed it before and broken the clips.

Mine on both RCZ's doesn't move.

I had dealership take my screen out and they tried to re fit it and say it was supposed to be like that.
I got my sister to bring my other car up and said it was like this before and I want it like that afterwards.
They got the point that I'm very fussy!

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Hey Chris I wouldn’t call that fussy I would call it being on the ball :thumbup: it’s a shame when we have to check up on what repairs dealers carry out to see if they have either done it right or damaged anything in the process :roll: A good mechanic and dealership should hold their hands up if they accidentally damage something, accidents happen and you would have more respect for them rather than having to prove they caused the damage.

DKZ5745

Reaction score
Rightly so Chris, too much shoddy workmanship around, & too many people putting up with it. Good job you noticed, they probably thought they would just get away with it.

Plecodoras

Reaction score
We are all human and everyone makes mistakes, I would be more impressed if they had said - look we've broke this but we have got one on order for you. The biggest gripe in this area of workmanship is.... if they are going to try it on with a part you can see - what about all the bits you can't see - shocking, it leaves a bad taste in your mouth for sure.