What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Poll to gather support for a spare wheel option

What would be your preferred option, when buying a new car?

• I want a full sized spare wheel.

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • I want a space saver wheel.

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • I want Gunk.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I am not bothered, simply want whatever makes the car cheaper to run.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
A

Anonymous

I have been reflecting the conversations on this forum with regards to spare wheels and the solutions that so many of us have adopted to rectify the neglect of car manufacturers.

It seems abundantly clear that we, the car buying public have not asked for our cars to be supplied without a spare wheel. We are not bothered if it saves a minuscule amount of fuel. So if the manufactures began this process to out do one another in some efficiency tables, then now is the time for them to stop this lunacy. They have reached parity and we have lost the safety net we require.

So, please Mr Peugeot Group member, I call upon you to take up the baton on behalf of all of us and air our views at any opportune moments/meetings that are appropriate and see if we can't turn the clock back and return to full sized replacement wheels being supplied as standard.

Whatever argument that the doubters have against this motion there are several counter arguments in it's favour. "save fuel " maybe,..then leave out the engine A spare wheel is as important to a car buyer as a screen is to a TV buyer. Why would you want one without the other?

A

Anonymous

I'm with you RON is support of a spare wheel AND wheel changing tools!!

A

Anonymous

So, please you two cast your votes in the poll as you would for the photo competition. :beer:

A

Anonymous

Sorry big Ron, I was on tapatalk so the poll didn't actually show up. I have now logged in to the full site and cast my vote! :beer:

A

Anonymous

My 207 had a full size ALLOY as a spare. Now if Pug can do that with some midels, why not all of them???

A

Anonymous

I remember reading in the forum Peugeot representative said they are going to come out with a space saver, that was many moons ago.

I don't need a full size spare, as it won't fit. I want a perfect fit space saver!

A

Anonymous

kkrcz said:
I remember reading in the forum Peugeot representative said they are going to come out with a space saver, that was many moons ago.

I don't need a full size spare, as it won't fit. I want a perfect fit space saver!

But it SHOULD fit. That is the whole point :helpme: