What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

poll for whos car has arrived

Do you have your RCZ on the road yet?

• Yes

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Ordered, but holding out until the new plate

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Coming soon

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Not ordered yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
A

Anonymous

dont know how to start it but can we have a poll as to how many cars are on the road yet excluding demonstrators we could have
got mine
still wait in
or want one
just wanted to know how many custermers cars are on the road yet thanks olly

G81

Reaction score
Hi olly, I added the poll for you. You should be able to change the options if you edit your post. If not, let me know if you want different options in the poll.

A

Anonymous

It's going to be the 1st of September for me I'm waiting for the 60 plate :eusa-whistle:

A

Anonymous

get mine on saturday guys 3 sleeps :sleeping-yellow: :sleeping-yellow: :sleeping-yellow: to go happy days :clap:

A

Anonymous

mind Rob & let us all see some photos when you get a chance bet you can't wait :cool:

A

Anonymous

hi pick car up friday afternoon cant wait i hope the weather is ok couple of sleepless nights i think

A

Anonymous

2 sleeps :sleeping-yellow: go guys not long now :dance: :dance:

A

Anonymous

car has arrived at show room asked to come down to look it over lovelyyyy yum yum had a little run in it in yard private reg plates already fitted cant wait till the 1st of september not long now

A

Anonymous

thanks for adding poll G81 by the looks of thinks not many on road yet

G81

Reaction score
No probs olly. By the way, everyone can change their vote once they get the RCZ

A

Anonymous

first seen limited edition on the net while on holiday last september .pre ordered mine December order went in June for gt200 in pearl white with all extras accept sat nav should be here for 1st september all in all Nealy a 12 month wait