What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

PLAYBOY QUEEN OF THE ROAD...

A

Anonymous

EAT YOUR HEART OUT LADS.....if you ever see this on the road, run for cover :eek:

This is my wife's idea of 'Old Girl Power' ( she's in her 40's) & the ultimate in RCZ femanine 'querky' bling!!! :oops: and if I have anything to do with it, it will firmly remain a figment of her wacky imagination!!! :lol:

Oh, I forgot to mention that she's a 'Photoshop' fanatic'..........Pheewwwwww..........no wonder I'm going grey! :?

A

Anonymous

EEK! Don't mind the pink so much but it's a bit of a colour clash with the number plate :lol: :lol: :lol:

A

Anonymous

BangorRCZ said:
EEK! Don't mind the pink so much but it's a bit of a colour clash with the number plate :lol: :lol: :lol:

I have'nt got the bottle to ask what she's planning for the front.....say's she's waiting for inspiration!!! God, help us :idea: :eek:

A

Anonymous

"What in the name of all that is holy................"

A

Anonymous

I opened this topic at work and the word 'Playboy' activated our IT websense and I was thrown off the site and my IP address recorded - IT thought I'd been accessing p*rn from my desk - DOH!!!!!! :-(

I explained by sending them a nice piccy of Flash (my big RCZ stud muffin!) :)

A

Anonymous

Scarlet said:
I opened this topic at work and the word 'Playboy' activated our IT websense and I was thrown off the site and my IP address recorded - IT thought I'd been accessing p*rn from my desk - DOH!!!!!! :-(

I explained by sending them a nice piccy of Flash (my big RCZ stud muffin!) :)
:lol: :lol: :lol: Guilty, like myself, of checking out the forum whilst at work :oops:

A

Anonymous

:twisted: grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :twisted:
I need it :lol:

A

Anonymous

Marthamay, could you (or your wife) do me a favor? You mentioned she's a photoshop fanatic and judging from the pink RCZ, she's good at it.
Would she mind take a stock white RCZ and change the color to yellow? Kinda bright yellow, not the orange-y shade... I'm seriously considering
foliating mine (is that the English word for it, when you get the whole car professionally covered by a vinyl instead of repainting it). And I happen
to love the color yellow - think Ferrari yellow etc. I actually owned a yellow VW Polor color concept and loved that particular color.

Thanks buddy :)

A

Anonymous

ruffryder said:
Marthamay, could you (or your wife) do me a favor? You mentioned she's a photoshop fanatic and judging from the pink RCZ, she's good at it.
Would she mind take a stock white RCZ and change the color to yellow? Kinda bright yellow, not the orange-y shade... I'm seriously considering
foliating mine (is that the English word for it, when you get the whole car professionally covered by a vinyl instead of repainting it). And I happen
to love the color yellow - think Ferrari yellow etc. I actually owned a yellow VW Polor color concept and loved that particular color.

Thanks buddy :)

No soon said ruffryder! :thumbup: Am having big trouble loading pics at present, and have attempted to load the 2 custom pictures for you, but to no avail. Will keep trying.....yellow looks rather cool actually!!! to load a front ]

A

Anonymous

ruffryder said:
Thank you very much!
I saw it in the other thread. That yellow tone was kinda greenish, but I get the idea.
This is closer to the yellow I'm aiming for. http://www.carandclassic.co.uk/car/C49408?pt=pf

Thanks.

Ahhh! The Polo is a great help...Thanks! Is this more what you're thinking for, it's a pretty close match? :)

Attachments

• POLO YELLOW_edited-1.jpg
    POLO YELLOW_edited-1.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 5,914
A

Anonymous

Oh my God! That's exactly it. Thank you so much Marthamay (and Photoshop-wife :)

What do you other peeps think? Should I foliate my car in that color, or go with the Solid White I like the most from the available options?
Personally, I can't believe that the car industry after 100+ years still don't offer us the option to select a custom color of choice when ordering
a completely new car. Certainly the industrial robots that actually do the painting can be equipped with more than the 8 preselected ones.
Too bad they didn't give us the choice to buy a real red or blue car, those tones (dolphine blue and light red) are too much "plain vanilla" for
a sporty car. Don't you think?

Peace!

A

Anonymous

ruffryder said:
Oh my God! That's exactly it. Thank you so much Marthamay (and Photoshop-wife :)

What do you other peeps think? Should I foliate my car in that color, or go with the Solid White I like the most from the available options?
Personally, I can't believe that the car industry after 100+ years still don't offer us the option to select a custom color of choice when ordering
a completely new car. Certainly the industrial robots that actually do the painting can be equipped with more than the 8 preselected ones.
Too bad they didn't give us the choice to buy a real red or blue car, those tones (dolphine blue and light red) are too much "plain vanilla" for

Peace!

:dance: Happy to oblige ruffryder! I know what you mean, we were'nt exactly spoilt for choice with colours were we??? Fortunately, the RCZ is such a fab design it can carry off all the colours well. We just wondered if your 'yellow' would work better with black or grey 19"soltice wheels, black mirrors, & black grille & possibly quads!

Ummmm, it would'nt be to everyone's taste, but I reckon it would look very Porche ish!!! Like it! :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

hmm, lime green or yellow even orange,now they would stand out in a crowd bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

A

Anonymous

bee said:
hmm, lime green or yellow even orange,now they would stand out in a crowd bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
I agree Bee, I'm attaching a picture I found online, I think it's from the concept-phase of the RCZ, it looks lime green metallic, don't it?
Orange like the Lotus Elise or Lambo, and Ferrari-yellow would also be great.

A

Anonymous

MARTHAMAY22 said:
ruffryder said:

Peace!

:dance: Happy to oblige ruffryder! I know what you mean, we were'nt exactly spoilt for choice with colours were we??? Fortunately, the RCZ is such a fab design it can carry off all the colours well. We just wondered if your 'yellow' would work better with black or grey 19"soltice wheels, black mirrors, & black grille & possibly quads!

Ummmm, it would'nt be to everyone's taste, but I reckon it would look very Porche ish!!! Like it! :thumbup:

Agreed! I'm thinking either 19" Solstice Black Onyx, or 19" Sortilege (not black onyx nor midnight silver).
Plus I want the black grille. Quads I just discovered here on the forum, they look great! Black mirrors maybe... and another thing I want to customize is to get the break calipers painted red, like this http://image.europeancarweb.com/f/11009 ... lipers.jpg
I'm probably not gonna do the foliating yellow vinyl cover-thing but it's cool to be able to envision that car at least :)

A

Anonymous

I think Farari Red would have looked good on the RCZ. :eusa-think: