What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Pillars Painted in White... on Black RCZ 666

A

Anonymous

White Pillars... have you ever seen them before? I think they look awesome...

Attachments

• IMG_0986.JPG
    IMG_0986.JPG
    180.3 KB · Views: 1,949
A

Anonymous

Looks like someone has not removed the stickers :lol: :lol:

A

Anonymous

Sorry. But me no likey. Not that my opinion counts for anything. But just thought I'd throw my two penneth in.

RCZ-Performance

Reaction score
Nah wouldn't want you to do that to be honest...now paint them orange and put on a set of orange wheels and that would be GREAT !!!

RCZ-Performance

Reaction score
lionhart said:
like these? :eusa-think: not my car

Yes and no...for RCZ666 car just the arches should be orange, the wheels all orange, and on a black car much better looking !!! If after seeing it like that, he can decide to add additional stuff orange, but I would start slow.

The one shown here in my mind is too tacky, and I would not want to see him do the same ;)

But at the end of the day each to their own and being different is always something to achieve.

A

Anonymous

sorry for the late reply guys...

To answer some of your questions... Joaofisio... they are the midnight silver colour rims...

And dont worry guys... I havent Painted them white... its just how they look in the photo in that light in that time of the day... haha... but i thought id put the photo up incase someone wanted to see what it would look like to have white pillars on a black RCZ...

As for the Orange Pillars on that white car... Oh My God... Lets just say, Im not a Fan... Id never touch those sexy Aluminium Pillars of mine...